⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

mrssprint
mrssprint Posts: 4 Newbie
Completed Candy Crush Saga level 200. I am locked and the tooth fairy says zero time before being unlocked, BUT, I am not unlocked. It's been two weeks. I've asked friends. I am playing on a PC, not on Facebook.
 HELP!
Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mrssprint A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

Since you are playing on a PC and not through Facebook, by any chance, are you playing on King.com?  Here is the link for King website  https://king.com/play/candycrush

Please post back and let me know, so that I can talk to you further :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.
  • mrssprint
    Can you tell me where to post my question?
  • mrssprint
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mrsprint

Thank you for replying back and telling me that you are playing on King.com :+1: 

After hearing the issue, I was sure about it =)  Unfortunately, there are issues with tickets and lives when we are playing the game on King.com.  

Will it be possible for you to open an account through Facebook and play your game?  If you do not like to have an account on Facebook, you can try to play the game on a mobile device!  Because, when we play on a mobile device, there is no tickets issue at all as we are automatically taken to the next episode.  And on top of that, we get different special events to gain some boosters too!!  

What are your thoughts about that?  

** By the way, I am sorry if I have confused you above when I said "please post back"... I have not asked you to post your question again, but to post your comment!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • mrssprint
    Thanks for your help. I'll try on a mobile device!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?