No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• marykdba
    marykdba Posts: 2 Newbie
    It may never have been intended, but I guarantee you that had your latest “fix” had been in place since the beginning, this game would be nowhere near as popular as it has been. It’s challenging enough being able to reset the board, but now it’s near impossible. I have been playing this game daily for years and yesterday I deleted it from my phone. 
  • Jean_Rogers
    Jean_Rogers Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thanks, King. I'm annoyed by this "fix," but at least it's given me reason to stop frittering away my time with CC.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,281 Level 5

@Sharon_Loose makes an excellent point. I also used the ability sometimes not as an exploit, but for when I clicked on a level by mistake, not knowing what it was, when searching for a particular level.

Because unlike playing on the old Flash version at King.com, where if you hover over a level #, it shows a thumbnail image of what the level is, the Win10 app doesn't provide an image of the level when hovering over the #.

Hey King, why don't you do something useful and wanted like that for the HTML5 version of the game rather than this unnecessary "fix".

• I bet this is exactly how my cat felt when we got him "fixed." (Disclosure: This is a photo re-enactment...not my actual cat.)

Yep that right!  Suzy.  You have been great!  Sadly, I’m not sure if I will keep playing.  I’m not very good at playing and using that “ex-feature” helped me allot.  I have noticed for quite sometime that you had features and boosters I didn’t.  Most likely because I play on apple with iOS system.  I have enjoyed your videos and helpers very much!  I’m only on level 2155.  I didn’t start playing until a couple of years ago.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Even Baby Yoda shows displeasure not being able
    to Freely Reset The Board. It is more like being
    forbidden to listen to music.

Baby Yoda is not allowed to listen to music

https://youtu.be/oZ5nAtnEfa0
  • Decojen7
    Decojen7 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Since many of us quit or are quitting CC, are there other games you'd recommend that we can enjoy playing without the kind of BS thrown at us by King? I need a new game to be addicted to haha!! :) 
  • CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    Player revolt. Good luck King
  • sourav_kairy
    sourav_kairy Posts: 1 Newbie
    going to uninstall the game. I am in the 3800+ level. But reshuffling was a great feature, without the feature the game seems ridiculous.. Bye bye.
  • anna_kat
    anna_kat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Well, all I can say is... YOU DON’T CHANGE THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!!!  I have been playing Candy Crush because it is fun and doable.  I have passed my original goal to make it to level 5000.  Currently in the 5400’s ... Was planning on continuing and topping out the game and then just maintaining at the top by completing new levels each week.  BUT, I NO LONGER PLAN TO DO THIS IF THINGS REMAIN THIS WAY!!!  I did try to play with the new rules, but here’s the thing.... THE GAME IS NO LONGER FUN AND IT IS NOT DOABLE IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME!!!!!    I WILL NOT WASTE MY PRECIOUS FREE TIME ON A GAME THAT IS NOT FUN AND WHICH I CANNOT MAKE ANY PROGRESS ON.   So ... Goodbye,  Candy Crush.  I will have to be satisfied that I was able to conquer 5000+ levels before the rules made it impossible.
  • Shooter8376
    Shooter8376 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I began playing this game in 2014 and this is my first communication with you. All players were aware that on some devices you were unable to reset so most of us played on devices where you could reset. The ability to reset has been a fundamental feature since I began playing. To remove that feature is insanity. As one of your posts said "deal with it". You will find that that people will deal with it by leaving in droves and will only return if and when you restore the reset. There have been many times I have felt like leaving this game in frustration and now you have given me an out. I'm out baby !
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?