No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    going to uninstall the game. I am in the 3800+ level. But reshuffling was a great feature, without the feature the game seems ridiculous.. Bye bye.
    @sourav_kairy !  Welcome to the Community!

Don't be so hasty in uninstalling the Candy Crush Saga App. You can stop playing for now. You might want to see the outcome of this cause.

Remember the Grinch who is a bitter, grouchy, cave-dwelling creature who hates Christmas, who crudely disguises himself as Santa Claus, and Max as a reindeer, spending all night stealing stuff from the houses in Whoville? If you watch the movie, you know how the story ends.The Grinch reforms, goes back to the village to return all of the Christmas stuff to the Whos before participating in their Christmas feast. If the Grinch had change of heart, maybe King would too. Besides, it is Christmas Season, a Season of Hope, Love & Charity!

This is not the same movie, it is a much recent one. 

Just the same, it is a reminder

of what matters most

https://youtu.be/pQYtplOzlN4

• EscapeLinda
    EscapeLinda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is a disgraceful money-grubbing change.  It makes many games unwinnable without retrying dozens of times.  I have better things to do with my time.  I’ve played over 3400 levels and have enjoyed it, but I’m done, and I guarantee I’m not the only one.  I’ll check back in a few months to see if the massive loss of customers causes the powers that be to reconsider.  I simply will never play the game again if this change stays in effect.
  • bethcurran
    bethcurran Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I registered only to post this. This is a HORRIBLE change. The upper levels are too damn hard to pass without the scramble feature. I have no intention of playing until you reverse this idiotic decision. Way to ruin  a pleasant break in my day.
  • bustergf
    bustergf Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    This new upgrade where you lose a life before you even start playing is going to lose them a lot of players   I for one am quitting right now. I am on level 1434 and it sucks. I will check back once in a while, but until they change it I will no longer play. I will also be playing other games, but not King ones as they obviously change the rules when they feel like it. 
  • MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    Someone's mother has 4 sons. North, South, and East. What was the name of the fourth son.

Message me the name of the fourth son and I will give u a surprise 
  • MyBurba
    Options
    I must agree Game Developers. It is unfair to change the rules in the middle of the play. U might want to find a way to compensate those long time players u might lose. They may be worth some....lifetime supply of lives? They will still buy the boosters. At this rate, they wont buy anything. 

Someone's mother has 4 sons. North, South, and East. What was the name of the fourth son.

If the game developers don't message us the name of the fourth son, we will stage a revolt against King games for betrayal of the longest running players of their own games....
  • bustergf
    bustergf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I quit!!  This is not right. I actually never complain about things, but I have been playing this since it first came out. In the hospital it was a great time killer. This new change makes it impossible to pass some levels and playing time is shortened. I don’t have much money, so I guess it’s people like me they want to get rid of. I will check back once in a while to see if they switched back, if not soon I will delete app completely. Also I won’t be playing anymore King games as I now see how they treat their players. 
  • MyBurba
    Options
    Soon they will only have players in the low levels, not as needy as u high level players......
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that the new update prohibits you from leaving the level (even though you haven’t made a move yet) without loosing a life 😢 this sucks

It really does. It's an awful tweak. 😠

• AzMaz
    AzMaz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    We went through this issue only a few months ago. When you left a game and restarted to reset your board, the board was still the same ie not reset.

So many people expressed their dislike with this change that King returned the reset board feature. 

Now it’s here again. Not allowing us to reset the board without losing a life. So now we have to wait until King thinks it’s time to give us a board that will allow us to win the level, regardless of whether we use skill and/or boosters or not. 

As we all know, some levels are not about our skill to play the game. It’s about the starting candies on the board. The level is only passable based on what King gives us. 

Now I do purchase boosters to allow me to relax and play candy for a while. With some boosters and being able to reset the board, I know that I can play for a little while when I feel like it. However, I will not purchase any boosters to use on a board when I am at the mercy of whether King feels its time for me to pass the level. Sometimes only being able to play each life for a few seconds.

As we all now know through the changes that have been implemented, rescinded and then reimplemented, is that King is not interested in our game enjoyment. They are just about making MORE money. I’m not asking them to scrimp and save. They are a business and of course deserve to make great money on a once wonderful product.  However they already make a hefty profit. Why ruin the product and our pleasure? 

I am extremely dissapointed about their lack of care for us, their long time devoted players. That is evident from the ridiculous guise that is their comment about “fixing the issue”. That is the most condescending comment I have, as a customer, ever received from a business.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?