No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Oh and double post but I don’t believe for one second it was supposed to have never been allowed.  Gtfo, it took y’all this long to realize that was happening?  How about you fix having boosters buried under blockers and the useless sugar stars while you’re at it.  5000 levels almost and the most imaginative thing so far was the frog
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    Yep. Ditto. Nearly 7 years, 5127 levels, paid money couple times a month. No more.
    Greed is not good, and this game is no longer fun. ONLY reason I played this over soda or others was being able to back out, shuffle, start again. Didnt always work or help, but now that is gone, so am I. WTF is wrong with you guys? When is enough money enough? Hope enough others quit like me and teach you greedy &$@$ a lesson. Worst move ever in my 25 years of online gaming, since ms flight sim in mid 90s. Boo!
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    Kind of insulting that King thinks we will believe the explanation that it was never meant to be part of the game. They just left it there for 7+ years? I don’t buy it.
  • xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Right.  Even though they can manage to be as miserly as possible and make sure boosters and time rewards don’t transfer across different devices, now all of a sudden they can lock down the whole game like this.  Okay.  
  • pistoff
    pistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I agree also with the post from gene about the game not being the same for everyone like some ppl get 30 or 40 moves to get a level done and i only had 12 YES twelve moves to get it done its happened to me on numerous levels and sometimes that abilry to back and and shuffle in levels like rhis where i ysed all the boosters i earned and won and bought!!!! These ppl at king are rediculous they need to listen to ppl that pay their salaries!!!!
  • tchk
    tchk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is total garbage. I am over 5,000 levels and being able to shuffle the board was part of the game play. I am done. Thanks for a fun game but it now has been ruined. 
  • ckla
    ckla Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Signed up for an account solely to say this single change is outrageous and will stop me from playing the game. Currently at level 3050. Game is completely unbalanced without an ability to reset. 
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    Wow. Only just read OP. Are you on drugs? 
    Change the only feature that kept the game playable for 7 years and say thanks for understanding? WoW.
    I hope the platform crashes and burns for this dispicable ridiculous and blatantly greedy move.
    Please everyone, just stop playing until they realize what a stupid, blatantly greedy and ridiculous error in judgement these fools have made.
    It feels like 7 years of progresss taken away by greed. 
  • kfdover
    kfdover Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I won’t be making anymore purchases and I’m sure they’re going to lose a lot of players for making this change. I was pretty pissed when I realizes what they’d done.  
  • musefan
    musefan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Created an account just to tell you to **EDIT:RUDE** Disgraceful treatment of loyal customers. You have been **EDUT: RUDE**  players over for ages now, with levels that are impossible to complete without boosters and then you go and do something like this? And to have the cheek to refer it as a “fix”? I’m done. App has been deleted. You’ll never get another penny off me unless you change it back. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?