No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Jacek_Cyganowski
    Jacek_Cyganowski Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019

I'm on level 5544 and no more.
  • hwinter86
    hwinter86 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I haven't been through the tread too many comments but will the removing of lives when exiting the game WITHOUT making a move be reversed?? 
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    Amongst all the outrage, there's a serious point here. How is it fair that new players starting the game today should play under a different set of rules to those who have already played those levels? It makes achieving anything in the game pretty meaningless.
  • azad2011
    azad2011 Posts: 2 Newbie
    oohaah said:
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

I have enjoyed playing this game... until now. I am at level 4360 and this will be as far as I get.
    This is a deal breaker for me and I will no longer play.
    Let me know if you reconsider and restore the function.

• azad2011
    azad2011 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks for this unhelpful FIX. After years playing my lovely game, I AM QUITTING 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    imagwai said:
    Amongst all the outrage, there's a serious point here. How is it fair that new players starting the game today should play under a different set of rules to those who have already played those levels? It makes achieving anything in the game pretty meaningless.
       You could say the same about all the timed levels being removed. I never understood that. One thing to stop making new timed levels another to remove all the previous ones. And when I started to play there was no BOT, daily rewards, Dexter, sugardrops etc. Only boosters I had were the ones from the daily spin
  • yanmei
    yanmei Posts: 5 Level 2
    I first registered here when they decided to stop the reset of board when exiting the game (without losing lives), they reversed that decision after an outrage. 

This change is even worse than that. I’m at 5913 for days since this stupid move was made. And this is an easy level which I normally would been able to clear in minutes, if not hours. I’ve not spent any money and will never spend money on a game. Superbly annoyed and I’m deleting the app for good. 
  • david86
    david86 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Utter shambles of a decision to change this, some starting boards make the level impossible, particularly on the harder levels. Lost another player here
  • david86
    david86 Posts: 3 Newbie
    +1 for others who have said, you sometimes get starting boosters in unplayable spots, without the ability to reset the board, these are lost (?stolen), you are charging for something (boosters) which often cannot be used as advertised. Very very poor service
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?