No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Lol I’m stuck on a level that has exactly 9 candies to start and the rest is marmalade, licorice, chocolate, meringue a whole line of popcorn blockers.  And twice now have gotten a coconut wheel under the marmalade. Gtfo king 
  • ananda901
    ananda901 Posts: 1 Newbie
    If they don't fix the issue with exiting the game I will no longer be playing this game cause i'll be stuck on one level for way to long. So fix this issue or I'm out . 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    You will not "back down" from your stand against letting players that have spent countless hours playing have ONE advantage  over the game.
    WHERE ARE MY BOOSTER VIDEOS??? I doubt that your ad sponsors are thrilled with paying for ad space to a select few rather than the entire captive audience. I am over level 2400 and its IMPOSSIBLE to play without boosters. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay up play a FREE game. 
    So thanks for sucking ALL of the fun out of the only game I ever played online. Thanks for being SO GREEDY that you can't let players have the "pleasure" of watching the same video ad over and over and over, because YOU want them to buy YOUR product. Is that part is the contract you have with your advertisers? Is there a "bare minimum" number of players that you have to push the videos onto? Are you pushing NO BOOSTER updates to the players at higher levels in the hopes that they'll cave and buy your boosters? 

I call for a BAN ON BOOSTER PURCHASES! Is it really worth spending your money on a VIDEO GAME that's FREE??? I'm quite sure that the number of players that don't have the money to pay to play are not causing any of the King developers to go hungry!!
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    So, maybe now you will decide to stop modifying levels by reducing the number of moves making it very difficult for us to pass and waste all of our boosters.  This “fix” is total outrage because the reset was only real chance for us to get close to level 6000 by getting a lucky board to beat these ridiculously hard levels.  I am currently at level 5232 and you know what I think it is finally time to stop playing this game.  Shame! Shame! 😡😔
  • pmor
    pmor Posts: 10 Level 2
    Dear Community,

Of course we have to fix this! It allows players a slight advantage in dealing with the random element in some levels. We would rather this be accomplished through purchases of gold or boosters. 

And that says it all right there doesn't it?!  Not sure who will be left playing to help you out with those extra purchases you're hoping to achieve.... If revenue is down for this product this isn't likely to be a profitable solution to the problem. That said, if you're looking to wind the product down and divert your resources to your other newer products I think you've hit the mark!
  • Tchkjh
    Tchkjh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Once again the king company is lying to its players. Oh well....no more candy crush for me...
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Well, I guess King Games is happy to “fix” this issue, but I’m not. Even with this extra capability I have been spending altogether too much money on this game. Looks like you’ll be losing somewhere around $300/month from me. You’ve cured my addiction.
  • Selenators263
    Selenators263 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I have a big problem with candy crush i play candy crush all the time and now i can't go in and out my level by not doing a move without losing a life this is **EDIT: RUDE** dix the **EDIT: RUDE** problem and hurry up and fix it now i can't get my levels without getting the two color bombs hurry up and fix the **EDIT:RUDE** problem now    
  • cobber
    cobber Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks King for making us so upset and so sad today! 

The issue has been fixed :unamused:

I hate the change so much! :angry:
    I test it out and it's the worst thing I've ever seen in the game! :confounded:
    @Pounawea if you love us and love the hole community... Please talk with the team for bring everything back to normal please if you love all of the Candy Crush players... <3

Thanks! <3
    i know it’s not a fix it’s dumb. Change back. 

• cobber
    cobber Posts: 3 Newbie
    Change it back to normal. It’s not a fix it’s dumb. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?