⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Latest Update on Kindle Fires

CBRetriever2
CBRetriever2 Posts: 83 Level 3
The latest update on Kindle Fires has made the text on the left side too small to be read.  What you see below is far larger than I actually see.  The map didn't use to have the wood borders and the text was very readable.  It's also missing an exit door on the lower left settings icon - and the settings ico n is the same on the main screen (start up) and this one below.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @CBRetriever2 Welcome to our community 🤗 I’m not really familiar with Kindle Fires, but I will tag my fellow superstar @Elsa or @Sukanta_Biswas that might know better about this. One more thing you were posting your question on Candy Crush Friends Community right now, and for your future reference every King games has their own community, but you don’t need to make another post I can ask our CM to move your post to the right community 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @mysticalmysty!   I am not on my computer to offer any links.  In our new community hub there is a management message about mobile devices and I know there was one for Kindle.  But from what you described @CBRetriever2 is something that happened a few months ago on Windows 10.  There might be a glitch going on with Windows 10 this weekend but the players are getting a black screen so that is different than what you are describing.  If @mysticalmysty can get you the link tonight you can try a fix.  If not, I will look for your message when I am back on my computer and we can try to find a fix then.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @CBRetriever2

This is a new change. Since you are playing vertical game with horizontal mode, So the side bar and popup will be smaller.If you change the game to vertical mode on your device, the side bar logo will be maximized and the side bar will go up.😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend
    Hi @CBRetriever2 I am now on my computer.  Check out the couple of Kindle links from here.  Hopefully some of management's trouble shooting resolves this for you.
  • CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 83 Level 3
    @CBRetriever2

This is a new change. Since you are playing vertical game with horizontal mode, So the side bar and popup will be smaller.If you change the game to vertical mode on your device, the side bar logo will be maximized and the side bar will go up.😊
    It's always been larger than my image shows in horizontal mode.  The information about lives, time, etc was on the board itself, not to the far sides in the brown areas.  I've always played it in horizontal mode because it had bigger text and squares.  Point is that it was perfect for me before this.  I have pretty good vision, so if it's too small for me, someone with poor vision would find the text almost impossible to read.

And no, there was nothing in the links that helped.  I've been playing this game for several years.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @CBRetriever2
    This is a new change, in fact the game app you are using is selected as a vertical mode. The game developer team may not have tested horizontal mode while making changes.😉
    However, I will let my team know the details of your problem.🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?