No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Oh my goodness gracious it gets worse 
  • hwinter86
    hwinter86 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Has anyone actually heard from king? Does anyone know if this will be resolved? I'm only on the 3000's and on a what would of been a simpe level I cannot pass and I will refuse to pay for boosters. It just takes thr fun out of it. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    hwinter86 said:
    Has anyone actually heard from king? Does anyone know if this will be resolved? I'm only on the 3000's and on a what would of been a simpe level I cannot pass and I will refuse to pay for boosters. It just takes thr fun out of it. 
    As could be expected, King has yet to follow up on this extremely unpopular change.  Whatever you do, do NOT spend any money to complete any level as with the sheer amount of players abandoning the game they are sure to revert the game to its previously playable state.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Escape the stress of today....yeah, not so much anymore. This game has added to my frustration.  What a bizarre way to treat your loyal players and who would recommend this game anymore?  What a disappointment. 

I've noticed that more and more good things are being taken away with nothing to replace it.  What good is winning a coconut wheel for 45 minutes going to do me if I'm stuck on a level for 4 days that doesn't even give me the option to use the coconut wheel (or whatever booster)?  Now, I can't even back out of a bad beginning configuration without losing a life and even a booster (if I selected one)?  

How about this idea:  Just set us all to 20 lives instead of 5.  C'mon, at least give us a sporting chance to play the game!  Trust in this company has been broken.  
    Sit with a friend and send lives to each other until you're bored to death. It syncs every minute so you can get them built up rather quickly.
    Giving players more lives isn't going to help when you can play the same "easy" level for DAYS. It's a complete waste of money to buy boosters if you lose them on a gameboard that's stacked in such a way that the booster is rendered useless. Then you're not only out of luck, you've also thrown your booster down the drain. 
    Corporate greed is the downfall of our society. Candy Crush is a household name and now it's not for a GOOD reason. The entire WORLD is talking about this game today and the words being used cannot be repeated here

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I love how King hasn’t commented yet after 18 pages of negativity.  
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    It is the prerogative of the players to choose the board you can’t deny it restore the previous mode and stop playing with sentiment of the players for your greed. You have done same thing with the regular boosters by giving totally useless timed boosters so that people are forced to buy gold bars 
  • Danilo666666
    Danilo666666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Signed up just for this. I'll keep going until level 6000 then I'm out. This "fix" ruined the game for me. I enjoyed going back improving old levels but that's out of the question now. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

BAN BOOSTER PURCHASES
    No matter how big a hammer you use you can't pound COMMON SENSE into STUPID PEOPLE. This is, by far, the stupidest thing King has ever chosen to do to their most popular legacy game. I can't wait to tell as many people as possible to not even bother opening the game that is now FUBAR. 

You really hammer home the fact that this is 100% about GREED and go the extra mile to insult your loyal gamers. 
    I say KISS MY SWEET CANDY BEHIND.
    The Friends saga is ridiculously difficult and should also allow the board reset!  The more I read from the disgruntled players, the more disgusted I get with the game. You are effectively stealing from the people that actually play this game to get out of their heads and into a distraction from life. You are pulling the rug out from under so many people, I honestly don't know how you sleep at night. 

******BAN IN-APP PURCHASES*****
  • Zonsanne
    Zonsanne Posts: 1 Newbie
     Too bad King. People are leaving... Don't let that happen!!!
  • pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    This is the worst thing to happen so far to this game,I’m on level 5,900 and without the resets these levels are just impossible,what makes it worse is that I no longer get any boosters to help me from sugar drops,the timed boosters are useless as they only appear once at the begging and more often than not you get them when you lose your last life so by the time you get another life they’ve gone,,I have spent money before on this game but with them now making it so unfair I really dont thjnk I would spend any more..it has just become so frustrating now and so hard there is just no fun left anymore,.hope they do during the resets back,if not I’ll try and get to level 6,000 and that will be me done,,dont need the stress anymore
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?