No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• hayesp
    hayesp Posts: 5 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

• hayesp
    hayesp Posts: 5 Level 2
    Wow! That is terrible news clearly designed to frustrate players and make King more money. Been playing for years and seriously considering giving up as without this feature though levels will be even tougher and there will be point in playing boosters when you can’t replay and try and get them in a better position. Greedy, very greedy 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    xoxolo said:
    I never post about stuff like this but this is just ridiculous.  I am almost to level 5000 and now all of a sudden you can’t reset the board and my ability to watch ads for boosters and extra spins is gone.   The levels are sometimes virtually impossible and a total waste of lives if you don’t have the option to reset. How is that fair?  We shouldn’t have to waste lives on boards that suck and lose boosters because we have lives and can’t sit on candy crush all day when timed boosters pop up or when we’re out of lives and all of a sudden get a whole 15 minutes of a booster that was earned by playing the game.  Stupid.  

I'm in the same boat. No videos, no spins for moves. My Mom has them on one device but not the other. I had them on both devices until I foolishly did an update in November. I'll be uninstalling and finding something better to do. Extorting money from folks that have played since day ONE is an asshat move in the wrong direction. King makes enough money on all of the other games that have come after Candy Crush Saga. Coming back to CCS to blow up candy after being frustrated by the level of difficulty in the other games is THERAPEUTIC and satisfying. NOT ANYMORE. Game OVER.

• JethrinaBodina
    Signed up just for this. I'll keep going until level 6000 then I'm out. This "fix" ruined the game for me. I enjoyed going back improving old levels but that's out of the question now. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    Way to make a stand...keep going to level 6000. Goo luck with that! The rest of us will be sticking it right back at King by refusing to play. What goes around comes around.
  • shilpatalathi
    shilpatalathi Posts: 2 Newbie

I thought earlier that there is issue with something that i am losing a life for resseting the board, and i am here first time in my life to check the issue and have opened the account only to express my dissatisfaction about this new feature  i am already bored of the game that i cant reset the board. You are surely losing one person playing the game. And whatever you call this, this is not a 'issue' for gods sake.
  • shilpatalathi
    shilpatalathi Posts: 2 Newbie
    And if you want to 'fix' something, fix the way we can get full lives by moving ahead the time. Go ahead do that too if you are so worried about 'issues'. Never ever am i gonna play this game. Again. Thank you.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    And now they reset my lives at 5, had 125 (max), the rest are in “messages”, as in accept the life given by (). I’m so far ahead of my friends that I don’t see their names to be able to give them lives unless I go way back. Another greedy, foolish move.
  • Danilo666666
    Danilo666666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Signed up just for this. I'll keep going until level 6000 then I'm out. This "fix" ruined the game for me. I enjoyed going back improving old levels but that's out of the question now. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    Way to make a stand...keep going to level 6000. Goo luck with that! The rest of us will be sticking it right back at King by refusing to play. What goes around comes around.
    We'll, it's another 85 levels and it appeal to my numerological side. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    We'll, it's another 85 levels and it appeal to my numerological side. 
    Well good luck getting there now that they've hobbled the game! Hope you make it before frustration sets in and you throw your device across the room like I've been tempted to do many times, lol
  • crown7
    crown7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Imagine the inventor of paperclips  realized that paperclips mostly are used other purposes than they were designed for.
    Then emidiately redesigns the paperclips so they were useless for anything else than paperclips.....
    Bummer!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?