No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    Here's my 2 cents
    You people took a game that was fun and made it into something that gives me no joy anymore, levels are made harder with every update, i look at YouTube for help and i constantly see levels being easier than what i have with the same lives, there are so many bugs in this game and you go and fix the one good thing we had. How about fixing the fact that sometimes I finish a level, gives me the booster and when i click next takes me to the same level i just won than when i exit takes my life and my booster? How about fixing the fact that I have not been able to send lifes to candy friends for over a year? How about fixing the sounds muting itself if I minimize the game and not coming back until i reopen the game or slide down the notification bar? You have no QA, no beta tester this game is literally horrible at this point, you have no capable developers that can actually make the game the same on OIS and Android. You also took away the ads for boosters, granted i im not so upset about that as you got griddy and pushed only 30 second ads lately. I've been playing the game since day one and the joy is gone yet you make your motto relax and play candy and crap like that, this is no longer relaxing its rage inducing when you have level after level either hard, super hard and nightmarishly hard, where is the joy and relaxation in playing the same level for days? To me its just a ploy to make people buy boosters, which is extremely lame.
  • imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    I remember back when I was a lad, and computer games were very basic. They took 10 minutes plus to load up on my ZX Spectrum. That could be frustrating. But the games all had three things that Candy Crush doesn't:

1) A finite end point. You had a goal to work towards, and you could say you'd finished it, rather than a never-ending series of episodes that never gives you complete satisfaction.
    2) A fixed set of rules. The rules didn't change in the middle of the game, so you could compare your progress fairly to other players.
    3) A requirement for strategy or skill. Candy Crush mostly requires luck now - whether that's a good starting board, luck with boosters next to each other, or luck in what drops where.

Why have games become so ****? Maybe to go forward, people should start looking back?
  • ldmc
    ldmc Posts: 5 Level 2
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
  • dagoba7
    dagoba7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Sorry king, that’s it... loved to play cc for more than 6 years, but with this “fix” you lost another player.
    I just encourage everyone to stop playing cc as long as this “fix” isn’t fixed, let them feel who’s paying the bills... 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    If I still HAD the videos to watch I would DO that. I do not, so I can not. Send me a link to any of them that you can find and I will start an email campaign chock FULL OF COMPLAINTS. I'm GOOD at it! Ha! 
  • marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2019

Thanks for letting us know. I am going to stop playing now after 6 years because of this and no more power ups. You are a bunch of idiots 
  • lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    ldmc said:
    Good idea!
  • lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    It's all about the money.
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Titus44 said:
    I suggest that we all stop playing until King "unfix the fix".

• lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I will no longer play it but will check to see if they reversed their decision from time to time.  Some high levels are too hard to beat without boosters and now they are useless. But if deleting the game is what I need to do to send a message, I m prepared to do that too.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?