🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Elsa's score! (FINISHED)

Comments

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 378 Level 4
    How many THOUSANDS of dollars does a person have to spend to get over 3000 of ANY of the boosters? Or wait, what kind of CODE did they write to cheat the game into giving them those AND ELEVEN MILLION POINTS on a 1400 level??? Seriously? It's astounding.
    My booster videos DISAPPEARED.
    The "error" that let me back out of a level with an impossible situation has been "fixed"
    The game is rigged to force people to pay to play a FREE game or QUIT.

I am only one insignificant person to this candy empire, and you will not miss me one bit. But your assertion that you are a community is preposterous.

@JethrinaBodina I'm very sure you're directing that first comment at me. Let me be clear: I've never used a cheat program for CCS, though I've seen enough players who have in my game now to know those types are out there. And I've never spent actual money on boosters.

FYI the original Flash version of the game (https://king.com/game/candycrush) was out much longer than the Win 10 app version, which I only downloaded earlier this year. Also FYI the original Flash version still gives regular storable boosters from the sugar drop quest (which, yes, I still play it there) unlike the useless timed booster rewards from doing the sugar drop quest on the new HTML5 version.

So you do the math; I've been playing since about 2015, doing the sugar drop quest twice a day, where 13 storable boosters are given as rewards. Factor in that I never use most of those boosters because I don't find them useful. Of course they're bound to add up.

As for my score on L1476, all 4-color levels offer the possibility to get a high score like that. For once I happened to receive it. I'm by no means the #1 scorer on other 4-color levels though.

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 995 Level 5
    @JethrinaBodina just like @Deryck I have also played the "Old Flash" online version at King.com for a very long time. I too have stored boosters.

• JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 759 Game Expert
    It's not directed at you. It's directed at the blatant lack of fairness and "community" being leveled at the players. This is a FREE game with the OPTION for in-app purchases. Playing upper levels is difficult even with the FREE boosters, I'm quite sure most players agree with that. 
    I have been stuck on "easy" levels for DAYS and have multiple boosters to aid me. I can get through a Nightmarishely Hard Level in three lives and go through 50+ on one that's not "hard". 

The saddest part of all is this is that King allows one person to have the overabundance of boosters such as yours to the point that they literally NEVER USE them, and the person sitting next to them can't play the game at all because they don't get a single booster. King actually said that being able to reset a level gives a SLIGHT advantage to the player so OH NO, we can't have THAT, let's take that from them as well!

Corporate greed. It's disheartening. King claims that billions of levels are played every year. The comments in this forum have numerous players that admit to spending HUNDREDS of dollars a month. 

DO THAT MATH, King!
    Do you REALLY need to FORCE your PAY TO PLAY influence on people that will now QUIT playing this game, QUIT buying from your ad sponsors (that is IF they still get to SEE the ads), and tell as many people as possible how incredibly money-hungry you are so they don't waste a minute of their own time on any of your games.

Maybe they need to run an audit to see how many of their players DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT TODAY.  If this thread is any indication, that number is in the HUNDREDS of thousands
    CHA-CHING, KING
    CHA-FREAKIN- CHING

Wash your 🙌 Mom said so! 😷

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

This is an enlightening thread. I now see how very unfair this game can be to random players. It's just sad that King encourages competition with contests such as this when there are such enormous differences in the gameplay between platforms. It's ultimately setting players up to FAIL when there is absolutely NO way possible to win against your "version" of the game.
    They encourage people to use their boosters, not hoard them, yet they put no cap on the storage capacity. Does anyone EVER need 3000 if any booster? No. 
    Has having them given you the ability to get ahead in the game with a "slight" advantage? 
    No. 
    The candy placement is random. Even if you're able to reset the board, which they've now taken from us, you STILL have to play extremely difficult levels that have candy in places that no boosters are going to help you getuntil they land in the right place anyway.
    The disparity in the game from one person to the next is an issue that CAN BE FIXED, they just choose NOT TO.
    Have fun with your gazillion boosters. You'll be the only ones playing if King doesn't throw the mass majority a freakin bone. 
    People with money to burn WILL STILL BURN MONEY

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 378 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    It's not directed at you.

@JethrinaBodina Nice try; I'm no fool. You previously wrote, and in case you forgot your own words "Or wait, what kind of CODE did they write to cheat the game into giving them those AND ELEVEN MILLION POINTS on a 1400 level??? "

You may have some (legitimate) grudge with the way King operates the playing field, but you also made sure to attack me in the process.

I do agree that King allowing players to have an overabundance of boosters to the point of never being used is ridiculous. That's why around the time I joined this community, I posted a suggestion in the Ideas forum for players to have the ability to trade in boosters for gold bars -- but like others here, I don't think the King higher-ups even see this forum.

Edit: BTW Flash will be discontinued for good next year, so eventually there WILL be only one version of the game for everyone. At which time if the timed booster nonsense continues in the sugar drop quest, I may just call it quits with the game.

edited December 2019
    It's cute how you think this is about you! You maynot be a fool, but, well I guess I don't know what to call you. LoL.
    Peace! Good grief!
    Sorry I used the number ELEVEN instead of twelve. Sure, I saw your post and then wrote my rant. Still not ABOUT you, it's BECAUSE of you
    ha!
    While you may very well NOT be a cheater, and instead are one of the few instead of the many, there ARE cheaters out there doing exactly as I said and King doesn't give a flip about it.
    Allowing any one player to accumulate thousands of anything while taking them away from random others is what it's about.
    You just happened to provide the proof I needed to see to know that there's nothing to keep a bot or cheat code from "stealing" boosters and lives in the game. There are no flags raised when someone has thousands of any one thing and scores that are outside the realm of possibility for 99% of the other players. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that they DO have a way of pushing an update to random and/or targeted players to take everything away from them, thereby forcing them to pay to play or quit.
    I play another game on a global platform that seeks and destroys players that spoof their location. It allows them to move about inside the game and effectively gives them the ability to literally steal what another player has worked very hard to obtain or achieve. The game developers will delete the players that cheat and ban them from the game.

Don't kid yourself by thinking they do not see this forum or discussions like this one. There is a viral outbreak of dissented players looking to be heard. They'll see it. Their advertisers will see it. Hopefully they'll also FEEL it where it hurts the most... Their bottom line. 

Peace out...
    Mic drop...

• ElsaElsa Posts: 26,182 Superstar
    Marce68 said:
    Escribe tu comentario
    We only speak English in this community.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    To all our wonderful community game players, learn everything about this community:
    Everything that you need to know about this community!
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• AllexoSAllexoS Posts: 119 Level 3
    Escribe tu comentario

You are right we don't know what it is Elsa 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 26,182 Superstar
    @JethrinaBodina as much as I appreciate you venting, this is not the right area.  No one will see what you have to say because this is a contest and only a contest.  I am going to give you a couple of links where you can vent and read what others have to say.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    To all our wonderful community game players, learn everything about this community:
    Everything that you need to know about this community!
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️