No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Yeah me too.  It’s boring to play levels are clearly going nowhere.  What is the point of a booster if it doesn’t benefit your game?   I have played this game for years and gotten other people into playing too then they’re going to turn around and purposely stunt players who have gotten to extremely hard levels?  Why would we buy boosters that we use or lose?  The timed boosters are bad enough and always seem to pop up when you’re out of lives anyway.  Also everyone should have the option of watching ads for spins and boosters.   Why are mine gone all of a sudden?   There are other time sucks on the internet, can’t imagine why king thinks that this is something their loyal players are going to tolerate. 
  • outragedK
    outragedK Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    What a crock of unbelievable manure!    This is not a fix.  This another attempt to artificially goad people into spending money.  
    At level 4500 this is it for me.    
  • marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I deleted the app earlier this week.  I’ll never return.  In some ways I’m thankful King made this decision.  The addiction is broken.
  • marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I deleted the app earlier this week.  I’ll never return.  In some ways I’m thankful King made this decision.  The addiction is broken.
    Same
  • nal13
    nal13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Been playing for years and have spent much more time then I’d ever like to admit. Officially done with the game after the “fix”. Thank you for curing my addiction!!!
  • bb1
    bb1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    lulz said:
    It's all about the money.

You are completly wright. That will destroy the pleasure of playing.
  • sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This WAS my favorite game. And, with all the money that I have spent over the years, I can't help but feel cheated. I don't understand WHY they thought this would be a GOOD idea? Why King, why??
  • DomH
    DomH Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    King - Suggest you reverse this ‘fix’ quickly or lose your loyal players

whoever implemented this change needs their head examined 
  • outragedK
    outragedK Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Greedy clowns are laughing at us here. 
  • honeyhaley
    honeyhaley Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    BIG THANK YOU!!!
    Since you "fixed" your problem, I have stopped playing your game. I can't believe how much time and money I am saving. I have enjoyed this game of Candy Crush for years - no more thanks to you. I for one will not play this game anymore until you correct your "fix!"
    Get with it you people. You have certainly taken away the joy of this game. At least it will save me money and you will be losing money. I hope others stop playing Candy Crush also. I hope it hurts your pocketbook!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?