No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lindholmen
    Lindholmen Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I’ll leave this game forever
  • Lindholmen
    Lindholmen Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I deleted this comment. It was wrong of me to post it. I do have problems irl, but it shouldn’t affect you all. I’m sorry.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I’m serious, I was close of doing suicide earlier this evening, not because of this (a friend was being mean). But anyway. I think I’ll do it now 🥺 life dosent matter anyway 
    That is the least funny thing I've seen all day. Using those words in the same sentence is no joke. If you are actually SERIOUS, as you stated, you need to message me right effing now. Life is too short to throw it away for ANY reason, and taking your own life is literally one of the most selfish acts a person can inflict on the people that love them. I guarantee you there is at least ONE person that would suffer if you permanently remove yourself from their life. 

• Rourzi
    Rourzi Posts: 5 Level 2
    I’m deleting the game it’s not good anymore with the terrible update and I’m in level 5488 this was my game for 7 years.
    Team of loosers managing the game
  • Gratje
    Gratje Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am quitting too. Too many videos, too many requests to see videos, too much begging by King to spend money, and making the game to difficult so that hey can beg again. After so many years its enough.
  • Sam85
    Sam85 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I plays this game for years and all of the sudden they removed re start game which I lost my interest
    it has no sense 

• probabilitycloud
    probabilitycloud Posts: 15 Level 2
    When I began playing CC, I vowed to never contribute to King’s $1 billion-a-day revenue stream. I sat through/ignored the videos for extra boosters and reset the board for better playing advantage.

Now that I can’t reset the board without losing a life - and roughly 30 gold bars disappeared from my account, I think b/c they were mined by going back to earlier levels (but my question about that was never answered) - I have a new, second vow:

I will never again sit through another ad. 

If the revenue crowd is watching, think what such a move by enough of us could do the bottom line.

I expect I’ll be playing a lot less. I’m somewhere north of level 5,000 but with luck, I’ll be deleting the app within the week. Life is too short, and if we raise our heads from the screen, I suspect we’ll find much better ways to spend the time we have left.
  • Brrruno
    Brrruno Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Ah c'mon King, you don't love me? 
    CCS has been a great adventure, and a fun entertainment, but if you only think about my money, then **EDIT: MENACING LANGUAGE**
  • Gerry_S
    Gerry_S Posts: 7 Level 2
    Type your commen
    I’m serious, I was close of doing suicide earlier this evening, not because of this (a friend was being mean). But anyway. I think I’ll do it now 🥺 life dosent matter anyway 
    That is the least funny thing I've seen all day. Using those words in the same sentence is no joke. If you are actually SERIOUS, as you stated, you need to message me right effing now. Life is too short to throw it away for ANY reason, and taking your own life is literally one of the most selfish acts a person can inflict on the people that love them. I guarantee you there is at least ONE person that would suffer if you permanently remove yourself from their life. 

Gerry S here, As JethrinaBodina says, no matter what has happened in your life, there are people that love you.  As an old man who has gone through a few very bad times in my life, please believe me when I say that, to commit suicide is not the answer.  Please talk to your family, your friends, or seek professional help before you do anything that will break the hearts of your loved ones. 
  • jcon
    jcon Posts: 2 Newbie
    with this new (fix) you have regarding loosing a life leaving a round. i’m going to say good by candy crush it was a fun 3962 rounds. there are many games out there so don’t feel that your the only past time game for people to play, good luck with that fix..
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?