No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• MrNoh
    MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Methinks the dev team needs to get a dictionary, because they apparently don't know what "fixed" means.

Unless they're thinking of the surgical procedure for pets, anyway. That would kind of apply. :tongue:
  • rondae78
    rondae78 Posts: 4 Newbie
    After a year and over 2000 levels played. I won't be spending another dime until they change this. It's a really dumb idea to make changes like this. The levels are difficult enough. I think this greedy decision will backfire.
  • CarynVB
    CarynVB Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Is anyone even listening to us? Has there been any feedback from King at all? If someone can list links to their sponsors, I’d be happy to educate them that not everything is a money grab. Candy Crush has been an escape for me personally. My little guilty pleasure in a complicated world of pressure and anxiety. Ever hear of paying it forward? Look it up. Do a solid for your fans who have supported you from the beginning.
  • ldmc
    ldmc Posts: 5 Level 2
    Some of the sponsors we can contact are Pampers, Groupon, Ancestry Health, Rooms2Go...is Nissan a sponsor? Who remembers more of the ads? We can request that they stop buying commercial time until it’s fixed BACK. 
    They will probably ban me for suggesting it but it’s the only way I can think of to get their attention. Besides, I only joined this site to see what was happening.  
  • thefixisinonfixes
    thefixisinonfixes Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    I think this is a truly awful "fix" to a problem that didn't exist for anyone other than the accountants and top dogs at King.  On the face of it, it's a blatant money grab against players desperate to pass difficult levels.  I'm on level 5350 and I can assure you that some levels are IMPOSSIBLE to pass without at least one booster coupled with a lucky board.  Now we can't reshuffle for a lucky board without losing a life and any used booster.  I believe this will backfire, King, because people will NOT buy boosters and lives once they realize they will lose the items they purchased if attempting to get a lucky board + boosters on the impossible levels.  I'm guessing you will see a decline in in-app sales rather than the expected bump.  Not to mention the bad reviews you will surely get after this latest slap in the face to your faithful players.  Candy Crush is a time suck anyway, albeit an entertaining one.  But now that I cannot shuffle boards, the enjoyment factor plummeted.  Now it's frustrating and I for one will never even think of spending money on something I don't enjoy.  So good luck, King.  I doubt this cash grab will play out the way you think it will.  Oh, and having your moderator repeatedly call this a "fix" to a "known issue" is beyond the pale insulting to our intelligence.  Shows what you think of those who line your pockets.
  • Alshaima
    Alshaima Posts: 2 Newbie
    Me as many  don't find it fun or relaxing to play any more .. bye candy crush 
  • andyrite
    andyrite Posts: 7 Level 2
    This “fix” will likely be the end of playing cc for me.  That functionality is the only thing that allows us to make use of our boosters.  Kind of a head scratcher why after all this time they have decided to call this a fix rather than the feature it’s been all along.  Well, we’ll see how it goes. If i start being stuck on levels for weeks that’ll do it for me.  

To all of you that buy boosters and gold.....you are nuts to keep doing it.  Probably hitting them in the pocketbook is the only thing that might get them to re”fix” this feature.
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Still no reply from the greedy B$td$ - how long will it take to get it I wonder.
    Just in case you think I still play King, No. I check in, get the free stuff, spin the wheel, start a game and back out.
    If it says lose a life instead of just resetting like it used to, I quit the game.
    I expect you to realize this moronic decision will lose you way more money than it will make you, and that you will apologize humbly when re-instating this feature. Thats what I expect for now.
    But if this stays as it is, or if you indicate you will not change it back, no problem deleting your app altogether after 7 years. I won't support this kind of bold faced greed for anyone.
    I started again on Family Guy... not the same, but now is less frustrating than CCS.
    Clock is ticking, will this be the single biggest gaming collapse of all time?
    EDIT* PS. Notice how many people have never been here, but bothered to join to tell you how stupid this decision was? Marketing stats... how many do for how many that don't bother to tell you that is it for them. Best you act quickly king
  • tdiaz
    tdiaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Joined this community today for the sole purpose of agreeing with everyone here about how this recent “fix” is probably what will finally get me to lose interest in this game. I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about how I love to play because it helps me “de-stress”. Well I no longer feel that way with this recent change. It’s boring and unsatisfying now. I’ll give it some time but if it stays this way I think I’m done. You know how sometimes the powers that be create changes in your life that you are unable to create for yourself? This may be one of those times. Maybe I’m meant to find healthier ways to de-stress!
  • chilicharlie
    chilicharlie Posts: 1 Newbie
    With this new “fix” this game just got really boring. I’m sure it is intended to make people buy boosters but this is a bad move. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?