⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I connect my current game to my new FB account (or to my new Kingdom login)?

Simoriah
Simoriah Posts: 5 Level 2
I lost 100 levels and 82 gold ~1 year after I created a new Facebook account.  My Candy Crush game was attached to the old FB account only and not to the King community.  I now have a Kingdom login.  How can I connect my game (level 100, game 4524, gold 82, and many boosters) to my new FB account (or to my Kingdom login)?  My iPod touch requires me to log out of FB in order to attached the game to the Kingdom, at which time I end up losing my levels, gold, etc. until I log back into FB.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Simoriah
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

There is no need to sync your game with the King Community.😉 Since you previously synced the game to Facebook and the Kingdom, you can log in and play the game on any device using the same ID.
    To learn how you can log in, see here.
    If you didn't save the game, let me know.
  • Simoriah

Thank you for responding so quickly.

The problem is the old FB account is no longer mine (it's my husband's; we were doing that creepy FB account sharing thing until FB required us to each have our own account).  Is there a way to transfer my game to my current FB account?

• Simoriah
    I’m still not able to access my game unless I log-in to my husband’s FB account.  

Does anyone one have any ideas as to how I can attach my CC game to my FB account.  Another option would be to share how I can save my game to my kingdom login.

Continuing to play the game while logged into my husband’s account is not an option.  Please help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Simoriah said:
    I’m still not able to access my game unless I log-in to my husband’s FB account.  

Does anyone one have any ideas as to how I can attach my CC game to my FB account.  Another option would be to share how I can save my game to my kingdom login.

Continuing to play the game while logged into my husband’s account is not an option.  Please help.
    You have synced your game with your husband's Facebook so the game cannot be transferred to another Facebook. At this point I would suggest you Contact Us here, you will be given your levels back. 😉
  • Simoriah

Thank you for your help.  I just posted the following comment on the Contact Us page you linked above.  I hope it helps.  My prior attempts at using the Contact Us page resulted in me being routed to the King Community page.  My fingers are crossed this will work. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sukanta_Biswas on the King Community page referred me here, stating: "You have synced your game with your husband's Facebook so the game cannot be transferred to another Facebook. At this point I would suggest you Contact Us here, you will be given your levels back. 😉".
    I'm at level 100, game 4524, gold 82, with many boosters and 200+ extra lives, but lost items when I changed FB accounts.  My current FB name is "Carla Rey".  Please let me know what other info you need. Thx"

• Simoriah

In response to my request for help, received an email last night from replyto.candycrush@king.com instructing me to:

-------------------------------------------------------

"Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: 

<link removed to allow message to send> 

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand!

<link removed to allow message to send>

-------------------------------------------------------

This is not helpful, as I've already exhausted these options, as evidenced by my communications with you.  Please advise how I can get someone to help me restore my CC game.

Thank you for your continued assistance,

Carla

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @Simoriah
    You tell them your game wasn't saved.

Follow the screenshot above, you will be taken to the correct level.🚀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?