⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost my fun events/trophy icon

Patygz
Patygz Posts: 12 Level 2
Hi! I have the same problem!!! Since I updated the app and logging in again with my account my fun events icon disappeared and even though that I play  and pass levels I cannot recover it. I already logged out, I turned off the iPhone, and turned on again and nothing changes, I don't want to delete cache because I don't want to lose the boosters that I've won playing for years.

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!  Candy crush is funnier because of its missions, built a robot or space dash, the games in which the one who collect the mayor bombs or color candies wins, when Rami appears, or the fantastic 5 contest.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Patygz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I didn't get any problems about the trophy right now. At some point as you log into the game, the feature will not come back, just keep playing for a few levels.  Don't be discouraged, be patient, hopefully it will be in your game soon.😉
    However, if there is no problem with the Fun event, if you do not have Fun event in the game, check out the troubleshooting below.
    Check App Update > Log out Game > Restart Device > Open Gme & Log in.
    Let me know.
  • Anetta23
    Anetta23 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Hi!
    I have the same problem. I tried it with Internet Explorer, Firefox and chrome. But it did not work. I deleted the cache also, but nothing....
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Right now King is working on adding something new to the game, so you may be experiencing some issues. Occasionally your game will not connect to the server or some features may be missing. This is an involuntary temporary issue, but you do not need to have a troubleshooting check. I hope the King completes this task very soon.
    I beg of you to be patient.🙏

• Patygz
    Hi @Patygz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I didn't get any problems about the trophy right now. At some point as you log into the game, the feature will not come back, just keep playing for a few levels.  Don't be discouraged, be patient, hopefully it will be in your game soon.😉
    However, if there is no problem with the Fun event, if you do not have Fun event in the game, check out the troubleshooting below.
    Check App Update > Log out Game > Restart Device > Open Gme & Log in.
    Let me know.
    I did everything you suggest, I  played many past levels, and also win new levels, but no matter what, my Fun event icon, didn't appear... Please help me, I want it back, it make the game funnier =( 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @Patygz
    What Device you're using for this game ?
  • Patygz
    Hi @Patygz
    What Device you're using for this game ?
    iPhone 6s and I have the latest update
  • Patygz
    sooo? how can I fix this?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Patygz said:
    Hi @Patygz
    As soon as you log in the game will not get the trophy icon in the game, it will return to the game by playing a few levels. Please do this step > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.
    Let me know.
  • Patygz
    Patygz said:
    Hi @Patygz
    As soon as you log in the game will not get the trophy icon in the game, it will return to the game by playing a few levels. Please do this step > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.
    Let me know.
    No, once again it did´t work, and I tried a lot =( please let me know if I can do something else I really miss the way I played before =(  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Patygz said:
    Patygz said:
    Hi @Patygz
    Let me know.
    No, once again it did´t work, and I tried a lot =( please let me know if I can do something else I really miss the way I played before =(  
    What device you're using for this game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?