No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mpkbhicks
    mpkbhicks Posts: 10 Level 2
    Resetting the board should not lose a life. Most of the time you can only “win” with a lucky board, which was a unicorn anyway. Now that King has “fixed” this issue, there is NO lucky boards. King has made almost every board I’ve started, reshuffle until I lose a life. Down to 8 gold bars from 35, not paying for any replacements. Merry Christmas King, lost another fan.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    ldmc said:
    Some of the sponsors we can contact are Pampers, Groupon, Ancestry Health, Rooms2Go...is Nissan a sponsor? Who remembers more of the ads? We can request that they stop buying commercial time until it’s fixed BACK. 
    They will probably ban me for suggesting it but it’s the only way I can think of to get their attention. Besides, I only joined this site to see what was happening.  
    Thanks for the info. I'll be writing an email today to each is them. I hope more will do it as well. They'd have to actually give a $h*t to ban you, so I'm pretty sure you're okay, lol

• Abhishekvrana20
    Abhishekvrana20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've been facing a new issue since latest update. I'm not able to go back if I'm not moving/playing a level without losing a life but now it's not working, even if I'm not playing that level and exiting from it I've to sacrifice a life. Is it going to resolve or not?
  • Big changing for this bad game???? I'm done! I think for King want all about for a money. And i’m on stupid level 2598 is impossible to pass for a year!!!! I'll delete this app!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I've been facing a new issue since latest update. I'm not able to go back if I'm not moving/playing a level without losing a life but now it's not working, even if I'm not playing that level and exiting from it I've to sacrifice a life. Is it going to resolve or not?
    Have you bothered to read a single one of the 21 pages of comments??? No! It's not going to resolve, it was TAKEN ON PURPOSE under the guise of being an "issue" that needed to be FIXED. They destroyed the game for everyone to try to force the purchase of gold and boosters.  Good grief. 
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I have not been able to view ads on my device for quite some time in recent years.  Thanks for the update about those ads.  I remember a bunch of random startup companies as well that created some weird epoxy countertops for example.  I’m not sure if they are still around or not.  

I also realized that Activision Blizzard should have the rights to CC since 2016.  I have already utilized the Contact Us on this discussion board and waiting for response back.  Will update if King ever responds back...
  • Abhishekvrana20
    Abhishekvrana20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Have you bothered to read a single one of the 21 pages of comments??? No! It's not going to resolve, it was TAKEN ON PURPOSE under the guise of being an "issue" that needed to be FIXED. They destroyed the game for everyone to try to force the purchase of gold and boosters.  Good grief. 
    No, I didn't that's too lengthy. Thanks for the information.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Ok @Pounawea it's Monday so happy Monday and have a great day and so... are you going to bring everything back to normal?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?