No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• katvwalther
    katvwalther Posts: 1 Newbie
    After years of dedication and money, I am deleting this and quitting. I have been a loyal game player until this update.  I guess I should thank you for the money I am saving. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    tizo44 said:
    I am a the point of frustrated. I am stuck on level 5870. I too are going to move on to another game. Been playing Cc for many years and it is no longing relaxing.  Sad to see this game has been made to be nightmarishly hard. Fun is gone. 

My dear @tizo44, you haven't seen anything yet until you get to level 5971.  It almost made me quit the game last week and it's still on my mind if this week is just as difficult. 
  • _Elsa_
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

@Pounaea how can they have previews of levels if they haven't been released the new levels yet and only release them on Wednesday?  Or am I reading your question wrong?
  • Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    Elsa said:

@Pounaea how can they have previews of levels if they haven't been released the new levels yet and only release them on Wednesday?  Or am I reading your question wrong?

Yes, you are reading the question wrong :)
    On Flash, if you hover the mouse on a level, a picture of that level is popping up (a preview).
    They were talking about this.
  • mt99989
    mt99989 Posts: 1 Newbie
    If you really must keep this change then please could you consider not losing any boosters if you exit a game WITHOUT MOVING

yes you now lose the life but not your boosters
  • _Elsa_
    Elsa said:

Yes, you are reading the question wrong :)
    On Flash, if you hover the mouse on a level, a picture of that level is popping up (a preview).
    They were talking about this.

How fast I forget about the old way that they did things.  Thanks Johnny for letting me know.
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    I'm on level 5889 and pace my time to make sure I don't reach the end! I've over 500 extra lives sent by friends - I wouldn't so much mind losing a life but dropping down a booster level when I rarely get actual boosters from sugar track, is a step too far. I WILL NOT pay to buy boosters. 😠
  • luceNY
    luceNY Posts: 8 Level 2
    More info about FB why I can’t connect to??
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    The only thing this company understands is money. Delete the app and leave a negative review in iTunes. This clown is great - can you suggest improvements- yeah stop making everything a naked money grab. It’s annoying. Tired of having boosters given to me when I’m out of lives and they are for 15 minutes - gee thanks. Now we don’t have the option if trying to place boosters in a usable location. **EDIT: Rude** this company! I spent way too much money and time on this game. So done. 
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    King says, basically, they will not return this feature to us, but there is a small chance that some time in the future they will give us back the ability to preview screens if we tell them how to do that. This is like if I walked into the doctor's office feeling fine, then the doctor says I have a problem with my toe, then the doctor chops off my leg, then he says he will get me a small adhesive bandage if he can find one, and then he asks can I please describe to him what a small adhesive bandage looks like.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?