Booster wheel not working

TChTCh Posts: 1 New Bee
Booster wheel just spins and says " loading".  For 3 weeks now.  Use android tablet to play, signed on with Facebook.  

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 6,254 Superstar
    Hello @TCh and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

There are a few basic steps you can take to see if you can clear up this problem:
    The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your mobile device  for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again.  

If that hasn't corrected the problem, then you need to see if you can disconnect your game from Facebook.  If you can do that, then try temporarily deleting Facebook from your device.  Restart your device and restore the Facebook app and then reconnect the game thru Facebook and see if the problem has cleared up.

If you still have the problem then please reply to me here in this thread and I will see what else can be done.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the Valentine's Quiz here and also in all the games❣