The Cosmic Climb event is here! Let us know what you think

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi, I am at a point where I am waiting on new levels to gain more stars. I am playing games where I didn't do so well picking up a point here and there. It's been a little tough. Trying to keep up. 
    I have new crayons so I can color that new character. Lol
    Kind regards,
    Glenn

• Glenn1972
    Look out boys I think I am coming back to earth. Lol
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello cosmic climbers!

How did the Semi-final round go? Did you guys make it to the top 10 at the end of the round? 😮

Let us know below!

To all of you that participated in this round, please remember that in order to move to the next stage, it’s essential that you return to the game to discover if you’re in the top 10 or not!

If you haven't, thank you very much for participating! We really hope you have enjoyed climbing and we look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

If you have, you are classified for the big final round! Congrats! You will be receiving a chest with boosters as a reward

When does the Big Final round begin? 
    Big Final Round begins December 13th!

Stay tuned for more information! 
  • Glenn1972
    Hi @Pounawea I enjoyed the Cosmic Climb but missed making the final round by two stars. But it's all good !!!! I learned a lot that I can use later by being able to participate.
    Kind regards,
    Glenn
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    I was number 5 so I assume I have made it to the final round but I know I will not win - since I wait for new levels each week I don't have a chance against players who are at lower levels and have a lot more opportunities to collect stars.  But it was fun while it lasted.  My 'chest/shell' gave me a fish booster for my efforts.  Still - it is better than nothing.
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Hello i enjoyed the Cosmic Climb so much and i made it to final with first place..waiting for the final round 
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    @Pounawea I think I was third so I should be qualified for the finals, right. Looking forward for that. :)
  • Pounawea
    Hello @Betts , @FaRayha , @bearwithme and @Glenn1972

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us Cosmic Climbers. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Semi-final round. 🙂 

To all of you that participated in this round, please remember that in order to move to the next stage, it’s essential that you return to the game to discover if you’re in the top 10 or not! 

What's next? The Big Final will start on December 13th.

Stay tuned for more information Cosmic Climbers! 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Thank you @Pounawea. The game did notify me that I made it to the final round, which is very exciting but I know I won’t win since I only have 45 new levels to complete and they are the ones released today, So the amount of stars I can get is definitely limited. But it was fun getting this far and I will cheer my fellow crushers on. 😊👍🐨
  • Pounawea
    Dear Cosmic climbers!

The clock is ticking and the Big Final round is getting closer! Are you guys ready?! 

Here's some information: 

Big Final Round - Cosmic Climb:
    • The Big final round begins Friday, December 13th and it ends on Monday, December 16th. (72hours event)

• Once the event has begun, enter the game as early as you can to have the best chances of being in a group.

• Like the Qualifier Rounds, players will be placed into groups of 30 players in a leaderboard. At the end of the challenge, the top #1 players who collect the most new stars or uncollected stars from previous levels in each group will be the winner of that group and will win the prize - the chance to customize Tiffi!

• At the end of each challenge, players in the top 10 positions will receive a chest with boosters as a reward.

• Connection to the internet is essential to play Cosmic Climb. If you play offline or in Airplane Mode, your progress will not be tracked and your score will not be validated.

Keep your feedback coming and good luck to all the remaining Cosmic Climbers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?