No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Gerry_S
    Gerry_S Posts: 7 Level 2
    Gerry S here, I apologize for spelling FUNERAL  wrong in the previous post but I am so angry at the way KING has treated all of us that I did not take time to check my spelling before I posted.
  • smcglinchey28
    smcglinchey28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Today I would have spent money to buy gold bars...I didn’t...and never will again. How is that fix working out for you guys?
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I have a few boosters that I refuse to throw away so I won’t use them.  No more purchases from me.  5325 will be my last level.  Without appropriately placed boosters I can’t pass it.  I don’t like playing without winning.  Why do you even bother giving us useless timed boosters only after we have played our last life?  Some kind of twisted joke?  It’s obvious that you have been aware of the issue.  Also, in response to ideas of our own of a way to preview a screen, we aren’t coders or game developers.  I don’t know how to tell you to do it but it was fine the way it was before the “fix”.  So, do something similar, call it something else I don’t care but have it in effect do the same thing as before. Please don’t underestimate our resolve as far as the reset is concerned.  Also, bring back the golden path or other ways to win boosters that are not timed.
  • outragedK
    outragedK Posts: 8 Level 2
    Let me explain to you all what happened.  

They had been running A/B testing with a “canary” group of players for a while now.   They measured that raising frustration level produces a nice overall bump in purchases.   Eventually frustrated players may quit, but on balance their quarterly monetization metrics will be tip top. 

So now a bunch of millennial product managers with very punchable faces are high fiving each other after editing their performance reviews.   By the time this causes long term damage to the game property they will all be gone.   King may turn around and fix the thing back.  Maybe not.  They make enough money from addicts.   
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    this absolutely feels like a money grab. being able to exit a losing board is sometimes the only way to pass a difficult level without paying for boosters. and it may not be much but i definitely pay more to this game than id like to admit... however as long as you only give me five chances of free lives then im not paying a dime for any more. ✌️
  • TeeinKS
    TeeinKS Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just got into the game to spin the wheel in case they ever fix it. I’ll just collect freebies and let them pile up. Oh wait, except for the wheel is gone now. Unreal. 
  • rdeeley62
    rdeeley62 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Adding my voice to the others that see this issue did not need to be fixed. 

There have been ideas that King employed which made CC more enjoyable, races and Fantastic Five. 

This fix reduces my enjoyment of the game. I'll probably keep playing but I will get bored more often and find other things to do.
  • John_Denver
    John_Denver Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can’t believe this change. Sad day. Don‘t feel like playing anymore after 6 years. 
  • Rainn
    Rainn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Right. So you people completely effed up the daily boosters and put TIMERS on them for gods sake and now you have made this change regarding resetting the board. Which I'm sure was done for altruistic reasons and not as another way for you jackasses to screw money out of people.
  • WeeJum
    WeeJum Posts: 3 Newbie
    Looks like I have gotten as far as I’m going to. Actually thanks for breaking the addiction to this game.   Last time you raised prices and I quit spending money.  Now this?  Now I quit playing the game. Bye ! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?