No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    xofxof said:

I don’t fully agree with you, Elsa. 
    As no one official from King shows up of course it is the messenger to address as he has at least some sort of connection to the producers. What else would be left?
    only having some small discussion where nobody cares about? No!

make the messengers be aware of the frustration, this is what we need. So he may pass it to King. Or you do. 

If King puts in a game I was playing for years an essential “fix” that changes the most tactical influence we had when starting a game, and makes this all only some sort of one armed bandit dealing with random elements - that’s frustrating. 

I do understand everybody who is mad and support all of them. 

Change it back!

That's cool that you don't agree with me!  You have a right to your opinion and I honor it.  Your words speak very well without any cursing or threats.  It's great to be able to express how you feel.  I have been a Superstar for approximately 4 years now and I have seen and read a lot.  My level of frustration is just as high as yours but I respect my title and just don't spew out venom, and neither have you.  I have had to put up with months of "why do I have less moves than what I found online".  I can tell you that being a Superstar and working here as well as my Facebook group we were able to get the timed levels gone.  I think we've had 5 or 6 levels changed, as well.  I have seen the studio make some good changes in the past.  I have no more words right now except to say, it's ok to vent with respect.  I will continue to work with @Pounawea and will continue to listen to all of you.  And that's all that I want to say for now.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Don't bother Elsa. Seriously - do you not get it? Welcoming people who only came here to tell you we're quitting because they loused the game up with ultimate greed and complete disrespect to loyal users of 6-7 years?

What is not to get?

Fix it or we leave. Restart levels, and go backwards to build up boosters. Its as simple as that - or your beloved platform will collapse.

We still paid money each month doing this, now CCS get nothing at all, and multitudes leaving. Within a short time, this will collapse if they do not 'unfix'.

Don't be fooled - the addicts will soon grow tired of propping you up, by then we the masses will be gone.

Really - it is that simple. Take that back to the money hungry disrespectful absolute total fools who messed the game up, sooner than later. You've already lost so many it is scary.

The delete option is far easier than continuously trying to get this through greedy thick skulls. Read the history of this one topic alone. 32 pages in how many days?

You idiots. You cannot defend this stupidity - to try makes you look as dumb as they are. (respectfully)

What do you think I am not getting?  @TurboTim66, you have been here in this community for how long?  I've been listening and reading complaints for how long?  Oh yes, 4 years as a Superstar plus another year prior to that.  Can I share something with you?  So many times in the past players came here threatening to quit.  Yet the data showed that the numbers never went down.  I found it hard to believe.  We are now up to 32 pages, should I take a count of how many have actually quit?  Ok, maybe this time you guys are really not playing this week but for everyone of you that chooses to walk away this week, a new player will join.  So I don't know how they collect their data but I was told many times that their data team always says that the numbers haven't gone done.  Yes, perhaps this time it will be the long time players who walk away, but for me, I am just cutting back.  Addicted or not, I can still enjoy the game when the levels are not insane.  I have never ever tried to reset a level because I didn't like it.  My brain never worked like that, just as it doesn't work like a lot of players who can look at the board to decide what my next move should be.  I see a possible 3 and go for it!  That is how my brain works.  I can tell you that most of the time I end the level half way through when I see that I won't be able to finish it.  I bet there are other players out there that do as I do but they just aren't coming here to express that.  I am! 

I don't know if I can say this or not but if I were part of a team who created the game, a programmer, I might take a different approach but I am not a programmer nor am I a part of their team.  We have to wait and see if the team does something about this.  Thank you for expressing your thoughts here.

• lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    The thing is that some of you players out there have been greedy as well.  Those of you at the top always putting the pressure on for new levels.  You finished all your levels and are hounding King for the next one.  So what did they do?  They made the levels playable but not winnable. I will be able to play level 5325 until the end of time and I’m pretty sure I will die on this hill.  I’m not willing to financially support King just because their coders are tired of developing new levels for greedy players.  Some of us were actually playing to win and now that isn’t possible so it’s just not any fun anymore.  King needs to rethink this punishment or they will lose big time.
  • laviniamiu
    laviniamiu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This game was working just fine...i don't know why you did this change...is no longer fun and i don't whant to use my boosters because i don't know if they  will help me at all... so i don't care to buy  them any  more... any way... like i said... it is not fun any more....it is actually very boring knowing that i will most  likely not pass  the level. 
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Pounawea
    I think that an interesting suggestion would be that there should be a"Preview" button near the booster choosing page. Maybe it can be placed under the play button
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    This game was working just fine...i don't know why you did this change...is no longer fun and i don't whant to use my boosters because i don't know if they  will help me at all... so i don't care to buy  them any  more... any way... like i said... it is not fun any more....it is actually very boring knowing that i will most  likely not pass  the level. 

Thanks for expressing your thoughts here. 

Can I ask you and everyone here to please not use the word "you" when you write "I don't know why you did the change"? 

@Pounawea and the Superstars are not the individuals who did this.  So please from this moment on can you say "I don't know why the studio did this change".  I know that you meant no harm to us but it hits my heart very deeply when I read "you" this and "you" that and I had nothing to do with these changes, nor has @Pounawea.
  • xofxof
    xofxof Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I don’t think a preview button will do it. What would it do? You preview that the location of your booster is bad and you would not use it. But still you would need to play this board and loose a life. 

I really vote for having an active option to rebuild the board right at the start of each game. If you have this and you decide to leave, it is ok to loose a life and your booster. But at least you can reset the board and play if the booster is located very bad. 

It would even be arguable that you limit the reset function to let’s say five times and then you have to play or loose life & booster. Even though this is also not as good as it had been. 
  • xofxof
    xofxof Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    And don’t even think about introducing a “reset board” booster. 
    ;-)

:angry: 
  • AlanTuring101
    AlanTuring101 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    @Elsa
    Instead of asking everyone to change their wording, maybe you should change your interpretation.
    So please from this moment on when you see "I don't know why you did this change" replace you with the studio.

easier right?

and please can we focus on the main issue here? which is that you did a change to a six+ years old game that no one asked for or complained about, and can only be justified as a shady way to force people into spending more money or quit the game out frustration

"Candy Crush Saga: skip the frustration of the day
    " not anymore huh!
  • BadGoose
    BadGoose Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I sadly tried to delete the game and reload it to "fix" the restart issue.  I learned that  "solution" removes all the power ups I had built up.  I lost about 100 of each.  Anyways I guess I should be happy that I am now free of this time suck.  5915 was my last level.  RIP "Me".
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?