No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    @Sofia1992 The problem is that players are dropping out. I play a mini-game called Fantastic Five. Usually all of us in my team have points and together we earn boosters. This is todays tally from my team. Obviously people are not playing. (I actually won a level but was not credited - a whole other issue.) I don't wish to show anger to you, but to make urgent the need to make changes. I used to code (in a limited way). Anything can be brought back. 

Elsa said:
    Don't bother Elsa. Seriously - do you not get it? Welcoming people who only came here to tell you we're quitting because they loused the game up with ultimate greed and complete disrespect to loyal users of 6-7 years?

What is not to get?

Fix it or we leave. Restart levels, and go backwards to build up boosters. Its as simple as that - or your beloved platform will collapse.

We still paid money each month doing this, now CCS get nothing at all, and multitudes leaving. Within a short time, this will collapse if they do not 'unfix'.

Don't be fooled - the addicts will soon grow tired of propping you up, by then we the masses will be gone.

Really - it is that simple. Take that back to the money hungry disrespectful absolute total fools who messed the game up, sooner than later. You've already lost so many it is scary.

The delete option is far easier than continuously trying to get this through greedy thick skulls. Read the history of this one topic alone. 32 pages in how many days?

You idiots. You cannot defend this stupidity - to try makes you look as dumb as they are. (respectfully)

What do you think I am not getting?  @TurboTim66, you have been here in this community for how long?  I've been listening and reading complaints for how long?  Oh yes, 4 years as a Superstar plus another year prior to that.  Can I share something with you?  So many times in the past players came here threatening to quit.  Yet the data showed that the numbers never went down.  I found it hard to believe.  We are now up to 32 pages, should I take a count of how many have actually quit?  Ok, maybe this time you guys are really not playing this week but for everyone of you that chooses to walk away this week, a new player will join.  So I don't know how they collect their data but I was told many times that their data team always says that the numbers haven't gone done.  Yes, perhaps this time it will be the long time players who walk away, but for me, I am just cutting back.  Addicted or not, I can still enjoy the game when the levels are not insane.  I have never ever tried to reset a level because I didn't like it.  My brain never worked like that, just as it doesn't work like a lot of players who can look at the board to decide what my next move should be.  I see a possible 3 and go for it!  That is how my brain works.  I can tell you that most of the time I end the level half way through when I see that I won't be able to finish it.  I bet there are other players out there that do as I do but they just aren't coming here to express that.  I am! 

I don't know if I can say this or not but if I were part of a team who created the game, a programmer, I might take a different approach but I am not a programmer nor am I a part of their team.  We have to wait and see if the team does something about this.  Thank you for expressing your thoughts here.

Don't shoot the messenger & Get over it....??

It's completely understandable that saying "you" in the comments may feel like a personal attack to the "superstars" when, in fact, it's not and you know it. It's just easier to say then "the developers and King". However, the words USED my the messenger invoked the assumption of ownership. He said "WE would rather you buy gold and boosters". 

You said that the numbers of players never really takes a hit when the going gets tough and the loyal get going instead of going through the frustration of trying to beat ridiculously difficult levels. That may be true, but that's not the real point. The players that could were already spending money and now they are NOT. The more people come to the discussion to see why they can't reset, the more people spread the word, the greater the impact. 

I haven't been playing for years, I stopped because it was so difficult and was no fun. Friends Saga is way harder than necessary as well. I loved it until the day came that I had spent days trying to beat a level that wasn't even in the 1000's. I recently opened CCS again and was thrilled to see the ability to get boosters by watching video ads. I have been playing every day since. Now these videos are also gone. 
    The maddening part about that is the fact that no too players have the same game opportunities to win races, spin for extra moves, watch ads, or even build the Booster Bot. My Mom had no videos on her tablet but did on her phone. I had them on both. She has never laid eyes on Booster Bot or Tiffi's holiday boosters. That is simply not fair.
    It's also not fair for you to have contests to beat high scores when the Windows platform gives those players such a HUGE advantage over mobile players. They are able to score in the tens of millions while mobile players are lucky to just get into the low millions. 

• CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    @Sofia1992, King can bring it back. It's called code.they built it once they can build it again. Mistake or not they jacked it up and pissed off the majority of the CC community. Now they need to restore faith. Until then I have stopped playing and hope the rest of the community joins the #boycottKingCC
  • Michelle-69
    Michelle-69 Posts: 11 Level 2
    No one is literally blaming the community manager or whoever announced this. How old are you people who are getting offended by the use of “you” in the responses to this post? Makes no sense. If you work for King and make this kind of announcement and people respond, you represent the company. When clients call me at my place of business and say “you did this or that and I’m upset” I know they aren’t saying me personally but the law firm I work for. 
    People are clearly not happy with this decision. Time will tell if it was a smart business decision or not. Personally, I’m playing a fraction of what I used to. Just not nearly as fun this way. Life will go on...
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited December 2019
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hello Everyone!

We are not here to argue with each other, we are here to be heard!
    It is unfortunate that we can't speak directly to King Games and the Team.
    We have to go with whoever can relay our message. @Pounawea's resilience
    is put to the test with this bombshell that was recently dropped by King
    at this time of the year. I surely hope that he understands how we feel in
    the short period of time he has been with us in this Community.
    Please be respectful of your co-members' opinions!
    If you don't agree with any of them, keep it to yourself!
    We are not here to prove who is better than the other,
    we are all here for one thing and one thing alone
    and that is to bring back the Free Board Reset.

Please put your differences aside
    and focus
    on what really matters the most:

Restoration of Free Board Reset.

Thank you!

• Ashaleene
    Ashaleene Posts: 4 Newbie
    So king decides to tell me I happen to be a random selection while they test out this new feature... newsflash not happy with this change it back
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh @mercerik.
    Thank you. You are the my lost voice here.
    I wanted everyone to understand that King will find a solution about this mess.
    I know that everyone are mad with this mess and we all agree that this was wrong from King's side but seriously, we mustn't give up yet.
    They might bring it back or as I said, they might find something different to replace this.
    Changes happens in all mobile games all the time so, let's not lose our hopes yet.
  • xofxof
    xofxof Posts: 13 Level 2
    I played this game for years. I accepted all changes. I am living with all the bugs like this sound muting which forces me constantly end the app and restart it (just learned in this thread I am not the only one)

i accepted I never hit the jackpot on the wheel of fortune in years which is statistically impossible and surely indicates it is not randomized. 

But this reset disablement made me sign into this forum and keep on writing but I didn’t play a single game since. 

Change it back! Change it back before Christmas holidays. Give us a present! A nice one. Change it back. 
  • Gggrrrrr
    Gggrrrrr Posts: 7 Level 2
    Also I have never had the opportunity others do to watch videos 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?