⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

HELP-DAILY TREAT CALENDAR IS STUCK ON DAY 1! And I no longer have a piggy bank with my my gold bars

Options
smclean
smclean Posts: 6 Level 2
My daily treat calendar is stuck on Day 1 treat and I don't know how to make it move to Day 2, etc.  I am playing on a PC and an iPad.  I only have this problem on my PC.  I am playing thru facebook on the PC.  I can hit my refresh button and it reloads CCS and gives me the Day 1 Treat again and gives me 5 new lives.  I can play all day and all night long on the PC by hitting the refresh button.  I want to get the other treats not just the stripe and wrapped candy.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @smclean and welcome to the community.  I'm sorry you are having this problem.  You said you are only having this problem with the PC version of the app.  First - you want to clear your cache and make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.  Then you need to restart your machine and see if that has cleared up the problem.  If it hasn't - you might try signing our of the app via Facebook and play it via a king.com account instead and see if that works.  If that doesn't work and you still have that problem - can you please tell me what version of the app you have, what PC you are playing on and what your game ID is and we can explore the issue further. The link below tells you how to find your game ID: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

As far as the piggy bank goes - the game studio is conducting a test and has removed the piggy bank option from a randomly selected group of players and it appears you are in that group.  It will probably return but it may be awhile,  In the meantime you can provide your feedback in a thread (there is most likely a thread/discussion already out there about missing piggy bank).

I hope this helps and happy crushing.
  • smclean
    Options
    I've tried your suggestions and it still isn't working correctly.  I have no idea what version because I don't know how to find that.  I am playing on a Dell PC, thru the Facebook app and I'm using Microsoft 10 with Edge.  My id is 1030032926.  I have been playing this game for years and have had several different computers, laptop, iPad and iPhone and have never had much of a problem with this game.  At the moment it is taking forever to download the game on my PC but comes right up on my iPad.  It is just so frustrating.  I've not be able to win boosters and without boosters some of the levels are almost impossible to win.  I hope you can help me get this working or I'll have to stop playing it as much.  iPad getting older and won't last much longer.
  • smclean
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I really need help with my problem with Candy Crush on my PC.  Please read my 2nd post and let me know what else I may need to do or forward my problem to someone else that might be able to help with this.  Thank you 
  • Claudiabruno1010
    Options
    Mein Schwein ist auch verschwunden zusätzlich fehlt bei mir das  EpisodenRennen und die andere Gruppe wo man überraschungstruhen  erhält ist auch verschwunden 
  • smclean
    Options
    Can it be translated into English please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?