No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    I am as angry as anyone else about this change. But in voicing our anger, maybe remember that not everyone on here speaks English as their first language. We come from around the world. (Actually, it's almost funny, we could make world peace by our unity against this change.) 
  • sreyarm999
    sreyarm999 Posts: 66 Level 2
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Benni_Jones And we can name our resistance the Candy Crush Coalition. :p
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Sofia1992 said:
    ENOUGH!
    Stop to talk to me like that @mercerik.
    @Sofia1992

Just to be clear, as I said earlier, I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone, not even you. We are here to voice our opinions on the Board Reset. You were the one who first responded to my comments, not the other way around. Don't act like a Candy Crush Saga Dictator stopping me from responding to what you said. If you don't want me to respond to you and your dizzying comments, stop tagging me! 
  • shrek1974
    shrek1974 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Who exactly complained this was broken & needed FIXING ???😡
  • ann145
    ann145 Posts: 1 Newbie
    You’re making too many changes that are hurting your company, because people are not happy and leaving candy crush. Your greed is only hurting you by costing you loss of players. Please wake up! I too, am considering leaving. I have spent money on your game! No more! 
  • dannyfofanny
    dannyfofanny Posts: 4 Newbie
    Yup I’m over it!  It’s no longer enjoyable to me. I feel like I’m being nickel and dimed. Especially when you do spend money (not to mention I already feel stupid when I do). Now if I choose to buy boosters and you take away the option of screening the board. Just seems greedy to me. The game can already feel defeating already. Good luck!
  • portlandmorgan
    portlandmorgan Posts: 3 Newbie
    So we're 37 pages of community forum in and I don't see King responding with A. Why this was a "fix" in the first place B. A reasonable argument as to why they shouldn't "un-fix" or C. An apology for nickle and diming game enthusiasts. We know King is making money hand over fist and this one opportunity of strategy cannot be bank breaking for them and makes the game completely un-enjoyable. I'm on level 5076 and since this change has occurred, I've had nightmare levels that are nearly impossible and when you do complete, the win feels like straight up luck not good game play. Honestly, the community deserves a REAL answer, a REAL apology and a REAL fix. Along with some sort of make good for gaslighting us with that lie of, 'it's taken us 7 years to figure out how to change this incredibly disrupting glitch in our game, but we finally did it! Be proud of us' story. 
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I will admit that I will keep playing this game no matter this unfortunate change because I love playing the OG Candy crush.  I maybe stuck longer on a level as a result, but this made me realize how much time I was focusing on getting to the end....

I tried playing candy crush friends when it first came out, and it was fun for awhile but it wasn’t for me.  This game will always be my “go to game” no matter what.  I’ll save some money now and start rethinking my strategy on passing levels. The blogspot and YouTube has helped a bunch over the years and brings us CC peeps together. We are a community 😉  (sorry for the cheese)

Anyways, who is excited for Rise of Skywalker?!?!  👍😉
  • andyrite
    andyrite Posts: 7 Level 2
    The stupidest comment of all from King was them saying they might look into a way to “preview” levels instead of the reset. Nobody wants to just look at a level, what would be the point of that?!?  If you have to end up playing that board anyway, what is the choice?  😂🤬
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?