⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

It took many boosters away, how do I get them back?

Options
ilzegregorio
ilzegregorio Posts: 3 Newbie
My candy crush game is acting up and it’s really annoying it took many of my boosters I’m not sure the exact name but where it says inventory I really hope I can get them back! Also it’s not letting me exit the game without loosing a life please fix that it’s bothering me I can’t go back at all to the homepage without losing a life. I play candy crush sooo much so that would be really helpful thank you. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @ilzegregorio Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I was not clear on the first issue about the "inventory"!  Can you please explain more!!  

With regards to the new change, the feature we were having till now was kind of a glitch, and is fixed now, hence the commotion!!  Please check this link created by the Candy Crush Saga Community Manager... please head there and post your feedback comment about the chage
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p1

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back to explain the issue about "Inventory"!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • ilzegregorio
    Options
    Thank you for your response, I noticed the numbers from some of the boosters lowered out of no where. I had around 90 of the color bombs (I searched up the name I’m not sure if their actually called that) and around 60-65 of the striped and wrapped candy. I’m not sure why it happened it was very disappointing because it’s difficult to get those and I like to use the wisely. So now I have 83 and 54 of the candies and I would appreciate if I get them back. Maybe the update caused that I tried exiting the screen and had those boosters on, that could of been the cause. I did not use the boosters at all though and the number went down by a kinda large amount. Also regarding the not being able to exit the game without loosing a life is really disappointing many people are not liking it. Hopefully you fix it because it’s really helpful to the higher levels speaking for myself and others on this situation. Not just to clear the board but when you’re trying to just go back on the screen to do something or check something on the home page. It gets frustrating to be doing that and kind of makes the game get you a bit angry instead of relaxing like I use it for. I pass many levels and it helps out a lot for the stress. It kind of makes my day and now it’s frustrating because I forget that I have to fully exit and I lose lives. Please fix I know a lot of people will be very happy if you do. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ilzegregorio Hope you are having a nice weekend :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for replying back, also taking time to explain about the issue in very detail!  It helps me to understand much better about what's happening in your game!  Now, I will be able to escalate this issue to our Candy Crush Community In-charge and request them to find out what's going on with your boosters!!

For that, I need your game user ID number, which you can find through this link --->  "Find My ID"

With regards to the issue of "Loosing Life" -- like I have mentioned above, please go to this thread and post your feed back 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p1

Unfortunately, the Candy Crush Community Manager, cannot do anything or make any changes to the game... because, it is all up to KING and King ONLY!!  But, the Community Manager can definitely take all our Feed-back to the King Team.  So, the more feed-back we provide, the better it will be to report to the Studio!!

Hope this made sense!  Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)   
  • ilzegregorio
    Options

This is my user id 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?