No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    I can’t believe there are a handful of people on here defending this nonsense.   This a a blatant cash grab that was really not thought out well at all.  Why would people buy boosters and then lose them or have them in the least helpful place on the board?   Why do I have 15 minutes of a booster that is not even eligible for the board I’m on?   Why do I care about playing for lucky beans if they generate things like 15 minutes of a mystery candy booster and can’t even use said booster on the level I’m stuck on?   Why can’t I launch my time rewards when I want to instead of losing it because it launched at an inopportune time and usually when I’m out of lives?  All of this would be giving their loyal players fixes that should be there in the first place but instead they pull this nonsense and ruin the game, and have the audacity to call it a fix?   Best part is how inconsistent this game is on different platforms but they managed to take the one thing that helps players win (other than the random lucky board) and lock it down on every device.   This is a perfect example of corporate greed and we should have been able to drop those boosters where we wanted them just like the lollipop hammers, hand switches, and the ones they are too cheap to let you win like the paintbrush.  
  • Jimbospop
    Jimbospop Posts: 3 Newbie
    Why did u stop the game preview.  Now I lose a life backing out.  U idiots.  Why can’t you just leave well enough alone.  You’re a bunch of dictators. U suck.  It’s hard enough.  
  • Jimbospop
    You take the fun out of the game. 
  • Jimbospop
    Why do we have to lose a life not liking the board.   U make me sick.  I quit 
  • HuythonOn
    HuythonOn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi Community,

Can I download the previous version of this game, because this one is really suck
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Almost 25,000 views in a week!  😮👍
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    xoxolo said:
    I can’t believe there are a handful of people on here defending this nonsense.   This a a blatant cash grab that was really not thought out well at all.  Why would people buy boosters and then lose them or have them in the least helpful place on the board?   Why do I have 15 minutes of a booster that is not even eligible for the board I’m on?   Why do I care about playing for lucky beans if they generate things like 15 minutes of a mystery candy booster and can’t even use said booster on the level I’m stuck on?   Why can’t I launch my time rewards when I want to instead of losing it because it launched at an inopportune time and usually when I’m out of lives?  All of this would be giving their loyal players fixes that should be there in the first place but instead they pull this nonsense and ruin the game, and have the audacity to call it a fix?   Best part is how inconsistent this game is on different platforms but they managed to take the one thing that helps players win (other than the random lucky board) and lock it down on every device.   This is a perfect example of corporate greed and we should have been able to drop those boosters where we wanted them just like the lollipop hammers, hand switches, and the ones they are too cheap to let you win like the paintbrush.  
    Hi there, @xoxolo ! Welcome to the Community and the Trending Thread! 

Please read my comments on page 36 with Time Stamp 1:42 PM in response to Suzy Fuller with a Message to Everyone! It will help you understand and maybe answer some of your questions. 

Thanks!
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    People stop bitching and moaning. Just delete the game and move on with your life. It’s a game company and they are killing the golden goose. Just say f’em and move on. It’s not worth it
  • Sarob
    Sarob Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Let your voice be heard!
  • xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    mercerik said:
    xoxolo said:
    Hi there, @xoxolo ! Welcome to the Community and the Trending Thread! 

Please read my comments on page 36 with Time Stamp 1:42 PM in response to Suzy Fuller with a Message to Everyone! It will help you understand and maybe answer some of your questions. 

Thanks!
    You did not address or answer one of my questions and I don’t see how you think any of that is relevant to what I said.   I don’t care about the behind the scenes stuff.  I don’t work for king.   Unless I am looking at the wrong post  Give me one good reason, other than trying to cheat players out of boosters, for this change.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?