⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does my lives not refill for 7 days?

Options
Barnes2013
Barnes2013 Posts: 1 Newbie
Used to be after you lose a life after 30 minutes you earn a life back up to 5 lives. Now after I lose my 5 lives and I have like 20 minutes to refill, I exit out then come back in and my counter that said 20 minutes says 10012 until next life. This is like the 3rd time this has happened.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Barnes2013
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:

Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
    (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Barnes2013
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:

Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
    (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?