💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Thank you for sharing the story behind the episode @Pounawea.  I really like the art work.  It is very clever and colorful.  I just wish the characters could move - it looks like they could move back and forth in their slots and on the lowest levels they used to talk.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Morning everyone!

Thank you @bearwithme, I'm sending this feedback to our Art Team, they'll be very happy to hear that!

From now on, I'll share the little story behind some of the new episodes released 🙂
  • Pounawea
    Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳

[For Win 10 players -> Level 6000 milestone! Yay! Participate in this forum contest and have the chance to win 20 Gold Bars -> HERE]

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (December, 4th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5915 Levels, 395 episodes

• Win10: 6005 Levels, 401 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Lovely Lot (ep. 393)
    • Snazzy Supermarket (ep. 394)
    • Fluffy Fort (ep. 395)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,979 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    * New looking from level 5991 , but I dont know name of this candy 
    * Level 5971 for target level its hard level 

• bearwithme
    I liked fluffy fort best and would definitely be interested in the story behind the illustrations.  It looks like Tiffi has a cotton candy ruff.  I liked this episode because for some reason I was actually able to get sugar stars on 4 of the levels  😊🐨
  • Pounawea
    edited December 2019
    Dear community,

Thank you for your feedback @bearwithme! I talked to the art team and they were very happy to hear it! Also, they are very happy to share their story behind this episode. Yay!

Ready? Here we go: 
    "Our story behind that one was that Milly the mermaid, Tiffi's twin from the ocean, wanted to come and visit the Fluffy Fort (due to the beautiful mountain scenery). But it was super cold! So Tiffi takes up her trusty scissors and cuts cotton candy sweaters out of the candy trees around them smile"

@kiara_wael Thanks for bringing this one up. 
    Your screenshot is indeed showing a new blocker introduce to the game in episode 401 which is, for now, live for Win 10 players only. The name of this blocker is...the Sugar Coat. How do you like this blocker? Please let us know below!

• Pounawea
    Candy Crushers! 

New episodes have been released! 🥳

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (December, 4th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5960 Levels, 398 episodes
    • Win10: 6050 Levels, 404 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Maple Mounds (ep. 396)
    • Bun Bakery (ep. 397)
    • Sugary Showroom (ep. 398)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Finished 6050 🤗😀

• Pounawea
    That was really quick, @Sukanta_Biswas ! Congratulations! 

Out of the new levels released today, which ones were the hardest levels? and the best ones? Share with us your opinion! 🙂
  • bearwithme
    Thank you @Pounawea for the story about the Fluffy Fort and Tiffi and Milly the Mermaid.  I am waiting to complete the new levels so that my stars can count towards the final Cosmic Climb.  But I will post this weekend which level I liked best.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?