No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

mercerik said:
    xoxolo said:
    You did not address or answer one of my questions and I don’t see how you think any of that is relevant to what I said.   I don’t care about the behind the scenes stuff.  I don’t work for king.   Unless I am looking at the wrong post  Give me one good reason, other than trying to cheat players out of boosters, for this change.  

If you want your issue to be resolved, you will have to create a Separate Support Thread for it so the Superstars here can try to resolve it for you.

So who are you then?   Do you have a little job on here where you try to police the board or do you just have that much time on your hands?

People!!! Take it OUTSIDE. 

No one should be subjected to this grudge match. This is a PUBLIC discussion, not some MMA cage fight. 

We are all here for one reason and that's to join together to let King know how we feel about what THEY'VE done. Every person has the right to express their opinion without being called or for HAVING ONE.
    No one deserves to be BELITTLED for the way the feel about the changes King has made to the game and the impact it's had on their life.
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO THE NEXT PERSON and how much it MATTERS to THEM.
    Some of us use this game as an actual distraction from the rest of the world. Some are going through things that they NEED to get away from and if this GAME IS FREE THERAPY, they have the right to be pissed off, upset, disappointed, and whatever else they want to be.
    If players want to spend a million freaking dollars on boosters THAT'S OKAY TOO. What's NOT OKAY is what King has done to the game and the IMPACT it's had on the MAJORITY.

STOP BULLYING EACH OTHER AND DIRECT THE ANGER AT THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
    Or take your fight to the street via personal message. At this point you're just looking for attention and hoping someone takes your side.

NOT HAPPENING.

• lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    Guys! Don't forget to rate accordingly in the app/play store and also "like" the rates of the people who have the same opinion as you. 😉 
  • xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    this relates to a cage fight how?  😂 
    I was tagged in for no reason, so who is looking for attention here?  
    Edited to add, it's pretty hilarious that you are on here talking about people looking for attention with your wall of bold texts and caps ctfu.  On top of inserting yourself into an exchange that did not even concern you.  So over the top in every possible way, perhaps you should take some of your own advice next time.

• imagwai
    imagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    lulz said:
    Guys! Don't forget to rate accordingly in the app/play store and also "like" the rates of the people who have the same opinion as you. 😉 
    Good idea. Done!
  • Rotschan
    Rotschan Posts: 2 Newbie
    I urgentiy need Life can someone Help me
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Rotschan said:
    I urgentiy need Life can someone Help me

You can ask for them from every player in the list you get when the screen comes up with no lives, Ask A Friend.
    That list is created by Facebook. If you're not playing mobile with Facebook, not sure how to help you.

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    40 pages.
    King - you really are freaking morons
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    King is breaking my candy crush addiction faster than any therapist can. They’ve sucked the fun out of the game so much that I just don’t feel like playing anymore. So, they can keep their new changes. They’ve just lost a player. Not out of protest. Out of boredom. 
  • xarmy
    xarmy Posts: 5 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

• xarmy
    xarmy Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am in level 5116! It was fun to play your game! You won’t be getting any more money from me. 
    This change was absurd! 
    Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?