No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    I've deleted CC. I have spent too much money and many many hours in the 6 years Ive played, but done with the constant BS they keep pulling. Done.
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    mercerik said:
    edmo1640 said:
    People stop bitching and moaning. Just delete the game and move on with your life. It’s a game company and they are killing the golden goose. Just say f’em and move on. It’s not worth it
    Hi there, @edmo1640 ! Welcome to the Community!

We respect your decision to delete your game app and move on with your life. That is your right! No one can stop you from doing that. I urge you to please respect the members' decision to voice out their opinions and be heard! Let us try to bring back the Free Board Reset. If we succeed, everybody wins! Try to understand that if we lose, it is our time that are wasted and not yours. 

Thanks!
    Tell me where I’m telling people to stop voicing their opinions. It’s a game. To show the a holes at king anything - delete the game and stop playing it. You can post all you want and it won’t amount to anything unless it hits them in the pocketbook. I’m done with this game. Not fun anymore and it’s all a naked money grab
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

I just wanted to let you know that all your comments are being checked and taking into account. I'm gathering your feedback on a daily basis and sharing it with the Studio. 

I also wanted to say that I totally understand your comments and frustration. However, we are all here as part of this community. As @JethrinaBodina said, we all have here a space to speak up and share our personal opinions but, please, it is really important to keep respecting each other and every and each of the different opinions posted in this discussion.  

Thank you very much in advance 🙂
  • Ebbieday
    Ebbieday Posts: 5 Level 2
    No need to ever buy boosters again.   Randomly placed by King is no advantage to pass a difficult level.   I am on level 4293 and have been so since the Fix.  Now I play my 5 games and quit.   Eventually probably quit completely which is a disappointment.   I don’t understand why people think they need to fix things that aren’t broken.  
  • Ebbieday
    Ebbieday Posts: 5 Level 2
    Oh BTW I am on level 4296 and have been for a week.  I have been given booster that are a waste.  Positioned so of no use.  This is an easy level too.   Not fun anymore.  
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Hi everyone. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for almost 2 years. As some of you already know, I am significantly disabled, and I suffer with severe chronic pain that comes from my spinal cord, and radiates down both of my legs.  This game has literally been as effective in helping me cope with this pain, as some of my prescription medications. I am currently on Level 3827, and I have not been able to spend any money on the game, because I can't afford it. I remember one other time, in the past 2 years, that King did this exact same "fix", and we were also told that this change would be permanent. However, after several weeks and many players threatening to not spend any more money on the game and others deciding to delete this game altogether, King reversed it's decision. I know that I am only 1 player out of many more, but King needs to recognize that their decisions are affecting millions of people around the world, and each one of us has our own story and reasons for playing. Would King consider only having the new players of the game not be able to preview the levels? At least, then, the new players  would know exactly what they were  getting themselves into. There are many players, like myself, who have successfully completed thousands of levels, and then we would be allowed to continue to play this game as we have played it.  I hope that King would re- consider it's decision. I apologize for this lengthy post. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Aside from the fact that there are obvious differences between the mobile app and the desktop game played outside of Facebook, there is no reason why the game cannot be the same ACROSS THE BOARD and for EVERY player. Updates need to apply to each and every player. It's not fun to be sitting next to someone with the exact same device, that's been playing for the same amount of time and they have the full benefit of spinning for free moves at the end of a game, as well as being able to watch as videos for more free spins when you have NONE of those to help you through the game. It really does suck all the fun out of it.
    I agree that we all have our own reasons for playing, and personally it's a form of free therapy for me and an escape from the daily grind that is life right now. I didn't even know about the board reset until a few weeks ago when I read it while looking for hints to beat a hard level. I'm not happy that it's gone and agree that there is no good reason for removing it under the guise of "it was never intended". Even if that were true, it's been part of the game ALL ALONG and changing the rules in such an impactful way is causing so much hate and discontent in a community of people that just want to have fun, the developer that decided to do it really should be ashamed of the result it's having.
    It would not be fair to new players to have a game that's different from the one already being played. There are contests that all are invited to play and the different platforms already give some players a huge advantage over other players. I suggested that these contests ask players for the platform thru play on to see just how different they scores can be. 
    I think King will likely see the negative impact this change has had, AGAIN, and will eventually restore the reset. It would be nice if all is our insights give them the incentive to update the game EQUALLY and make it was it's intended to be... Fun, not frustrating.
  • JaniceHoward
    JaniceHoward Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree - I am not going to pay another penny to candy crush - it’s not a fix bug the biggest turn off in playing the game that you cant look at the board and decide whether you want to play it or not. Candy crush will lose their most loyal customers and lots of £££££££££ because of this - really annoyed and disappointed 
  • snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    Bye king. I’m done. Never spent a dime but I did watch your ads you made me watch. Work (or pay for some people) for boosters and then you can’t use them because they are in stupid places so they’re lost. Maybe I’ll check back in in a month and see if you’ve fixed your stupid mistake due to people leaving. I’m trying to figure out WHY you did this. I guess you are trying to slow people down at the upper levels maybe? Well yeah you slowed me down. I’m stopping altogether and everyone else who is annoyed by this should too. 
  • talegr
    talegr Posts: 3 Newbie
    I agree with everyone saying that they won’t spend any more money.  Being able to be strategic by seeing the board and playing boosters - majority of which I paid for - was essential.  I will no longer buy from King. 

On another note... I stopped buying because I was being crazily overcharged.  I called into Apple and they gave me an explanation which made sense... then I started tracking what I bought and when and I was being ripped off majorly.  

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?