No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    I know It's very hard. But guys plz keep patience. I am 100% sure they are working on it. Although they are very busy because of creating new&new features and busy in solving problems. We have to cooperate with them. 
    Thank you 😊
    Please fix it as soon as possible. 
  • Here's a unique idea, if we can't exit any longer, then they should allow US (the players) to place all the boosters allotted for each board upon the opening of the board. they can have them displayed at the top or bottom and we can simply drag them to where we want to play them.  Simple.  they are OUR boosters. if we can't exit then we should have FULL CONTROL over where they go.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    satnam said:
    I know It's very hard. But guys plz keep patience. I am 100% sure they are working on it. Although they are very busy because of creating new&new features and busy in solving problems. We have to cooperate with them. 
    Thank you 😊
    Please fix it as soon as possible. 
       No patience from me. Why would they be working on it? They did "fix" it on purpose and say there are no plans to un-fix it. If they did wish to un-fix it I can't imagine it would take long to change it back. It's not like they have to invent something new, just undo, what they did. But it took 7 years to "fix" the "issue", so maybe it'll take 7 to un-fix it. Must be very complicated ;)
  • jleejunk
    jleejunk Posts: 2 Newbie
    All my friends in the 5000’s levels have deleted CC.  Now I don’t have to be in a race so I will never buy anymore gold bars.  CC has become one of my toilet games only.  
  • msd1974
    msd1974 Posts: 2 Newbie
    It's not a relaxed get anymore ... 

• owenpat
    owenpat Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Cant sign in keeps telling me error. Cant spin wheel 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Wow.  I have been a loyal Candy Crusher for years.  I have spent many hundreds of dollars playing the game despite the occasional frustration and glitch.  I will play this game far less now (if at all) due to this change! You should grandfather in the legacy users and make this rule applicable only to new players! Instead of being excited to play, I'm must frustrated on nightmarish levels and will probably just blow all my stored up boosters and quit for good. Not a good way to keep your base.  (Even Trump keeps his base and he's a terrible person). Way to go! Covfeve yourself!
    @Michelle-69  

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Board Reset Thread!  I love your sense of humor! ❤️ I am sure your second to the last sentence of your paragraph put a smile on some readers faces. 😊 👍 👌
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    I haven't read this entire thread but I would guess from the comments above that the design studio has no plans to reverse the decision to not allow resets.  A very unpopular change made to Candy Crush Soda last February, Mr Toffee's Fair.  There are 110 pages of comments and I don't recall seeing any that were positive once people had a chance to play it.  Players were/are begging the studio to revert game back, which they haven't.  So, to those of you thinking with all the negative comments that this change to Candy Crush Saga will be reversed, if Soda is any example, it will not.

I, too, am really disappointed by this change.  I am on level 5918 and relied on be able to reset to get a decent board to have a chance to beat the levels.  Here is what happened to me this morning.  The daily spin gave me a timed booster of the checkmark.  Level 1918 is a hard order level.  You don't know  what orders are required until you actually hit the play button and once you that, with this change, you can't backout without losing a life.  Well, on this level, one of the orders is popcorn(s), along with something else that I don't remember.  I usually don't use the checkmark when popcorns are one of the orders.  I have had multiple popcorns added to the board blocking all play when using that booster.  So, not knowing popcorns were required, I did hit play, and went ahead and tried to play the board.  Of course, I lost.  Too many popcorns were added to the board, so I lost a life and the sock went back one level.  

This change along with timed boosters are indications of where this is going, the freebies are being dialed way back and any advantage us players have are being removed.  
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Birdgirl said:
    I haven't read this entire thread but I would guess from the comments above that the design studio has no plans to reverse the decision to not allow resets.  A very unpopular change made to Candy Crush Soda last February, Mr Toffee's Fair.  There are 110 pages of comments and I don't recall seeing any that were positive once people had a chance to play it.  Players were/are begging the studio to revert game back, which they haven't.  So, to those of you thinking with all the negative comments that this change to Candy Crush Saga will be reversed, if Soda is any example, it will not.

I, too, am really disappointed by this change.  I am on level 5918 and relied on be able to reset to get a decent board to have a chance to beat the levels.  Here is what happened to me this morning.  The daily spin gave me a timed booster of the checkmark.  Level 1918 is a hard order level.  You don't know  what orders are required until you actually hit the play button and once you that, with this change, you can't backout without losing a life.  Well, on this level, one of the orders is popcorn(s), along with something else that I don't remember.  I usually don't use the checkmark when popcorns are one of the orders.  I have had multiple popcorns added to the board blocking all play when using that booster.  So, not knowing popcorns were required, I did hit play, and went ahead and tried to play the board.  Of course, I lost.  Too many popcorns were added to the board, so I lost a life and the sock went back one level.  

This change along with timed boosters are indications of where this is going, the freebies are being dialed way back and any advantage us players have are being removed.  
    I remember you posting on the Farce thread and still can’t believe no changes were made to that awful “team” feature after 20 pages of pure negativity let alone 110!

As for this game, I and countless thousands of others will simply refuse to play until the game is reverted back to its previous playable state.  I’m not about to waste my time attempting levels multiple times until boosters luckily wind up next to each other.  I loaded up the game this morning, spun the wheel, attempted 5916 and when I saw it was still “fixed” just closed out the app.  

I’ll monitor this thread and see if anything positive comes of it, but until then will only be logging in daily to spin the wheel.  For anyone else in the same situation, don’t delete the app right away as that will erase your saved booster stash.  Give it a little time and maybe the game will revert back to the way it has always been but as birdgirl says in regards to the other long thread on CCSS - don’t hold your breath waiting.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?