No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Board Reset That Took Effect On December 4, 2019

Animated GIF
  • Cylac
    Cylac Posts: 4 Newbie
    RIP CC 12042019 😬

I personally haven’t played since this “fix” was applied.. and guess what? I don’t miss CC. My disgust of such a greedy act surpasses my desire to play any longer. 
  • ErinAmie29
    ErinAmie29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with everyone. This is the stupidest addition to the game. I've lost so many of my boosters because I clicked on next before unchecking my booster value.

@Pounawea
     from your question, Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?  

Yes. Give us the option to maybe back out at least 1 time. Then at least we have the preview and the ability to uncheck boosters that we may not want to use and/or have chosen by accident.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    To All The Candy Crush Players Who Would Like To Add More Force To This Cause 

If you want your comments to get more attention and reach a vast majority of worldwide views, just copy your comments here and paste them where this topic is being discussed, say for example YouTube. King Games and its Team has a YouTube Channel like some of us. I am sure that you are all aware that YouTube is a very effective tool in reaching the people concerned. I just created a discussion Thread on Candy Crush Saga New Board Reset Change in my YouTube Channel Community. If you wish to add more force to this cause, please visit this Discussion Thread! 

Please click Read More when the page opens!

Thanks! Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

• CheekyChika19
    CheekyChika19 Posts: 5 Level 2
    This game has given me a break from my current reality. I admit to playing a lot more than most, probably, and I haven't been playing for years like so many. If I had, and if I had invested my money in a game, I would be even more appalled at the decision to yank a feature that was in place since the first day. It's been done before, blew up in their face, and was soon reverted. 
    There are gazillions of players spending ridiculous amounts of money every single day. To make the statement that they "prefer you buy gold and boosters" is a blatant punch in the face of what will no longer be called a loyal following. The community is at odds with the game and each other. The reactions to the opinions of players that share their feelings run from empathetic to downright rude and belittling. 
    Each of us has a right to speak freely without being responded to with hurtful words from complete strangers.
    King has no less than SEVENTEEN games. They bring in revenue in the BILLIONS from players and sponsors. They need to feel the united front of players choice to BAN the purchases of gold for boosters. They need to hear from their ad sponsors with questions as to why so many players no longer get to watch these ads. 
    They need to see that what they see as a cash cow is maybe a little more than that to a whole lot of people and being treated like rubes is going to result in mass exodus from not only CCS but, hopefully, EVERY King game on every platform

• jdlopez08
    jdlopez08 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just made an account to let you know that ever since King made this change I will not be playing candy crush anymore.

Good luck with your "Fix"

#stopplayingcandycrushchallenge
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,640 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    mercerik said:
    To All The Candy Crush Players Who Would Like To Add More Force To This Cause 

If you want your comments to get more attention and reach a vast majority of worldwide views, just copy your comments here and paste them where this topic is being discussed, say for example YouTube. King Games and its Team has a YouTube Channel like some of us. I am sure that you are all aware that YouTube is a very effective tool in reaching the people concerned. I just created a discussion Thread on Candy Crush Saga New Board Reset Change in my YouTube Channel Community. If you wish to add more force to this cause, please visit this Discussion Thread!

@mercerik, fair warning!  If you post anything on my YouTube channel I will not be a very happy person!
  • Rogierr
    Rogierr Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is a very bad descision, previewing a level makes it a little bit easier and when you really get stuck i'm willing to pay too continue, but now it is too hard and not worth a euro. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    I'm with Elsa's side @mercerik.
    You went a bit too far.
    You and all the others.
    As I said, if you want a change, then learn to be patient and wait.
    Stop all the nonsense already.
    Just stop...
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019

I do not see Read More. I get "This channel has no content". I "subscribed" and that didn't help. ??? I don't "YouTube" very often so maybe I'm missing something?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?