No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Elsa said:
    mercerik said:
    To All The Candy Crush Players Who Would Like To Add More Force To This Cause 

If you want your comments to get more attention and reach a vast majority of worldwide views, just copy your comments here and paste them where this topic is being discussed, say for example YouTube. King Games and its Team has a YouTube Channel like some of us. I am sure that you are all aware that YouTube is a very effective tool in reaching the people concerned. I just created a discussion Thread on Candy Crush Saga New Board Reset Change in my YouTube Channel Community. If you wish to add more force to this cause, please visit this Discussion Thread! 

Please click Read More when the page opens!

Thanks! Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

@mercerik, fair warning!  If you post anything on my YouTube channel I will not be a very happy person!
    @Elsa

Why in the world would I post anything in your YouTube Channel? Do you even have a Community Tab on yours? For crying out loud, this is not about you or me! This is about helping this Cause of Restoring the Board Reset! Good Grief! Please don't use me to advertise your Channel! 
  • mercerik
    Sofia1992 said:
    I'm with Elsa's side @mercerik.
    You went a bit too far.
    You and all the others.
    As I said, if you want a change, then learn to be patient and wait.
    Stop all the nonsense already.
    Just stop...
    @Sofia1992

Yesterday, you told me not to talk to you when you were the ones who've tagged me over and over. What is wrong with you? You keep on inserting yourself on topic that doesn't concern you. Please, mind your own business!
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    I was able to leave a comment. My comment was that I wanted the ability to enter and exit a level without losing a life or boosters to be reinstated. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    @mercerik.
    Enough of this!
    I don't know what kind of role you have in that community but you are not the leader to tell the others what to do.
    All the players have the permission to have different opinions about that change.
    Also, stop talking to @Elsa like that.
    You need to respect her decision, like it or not.
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    @Sofia1992 I am not interested in fighting or rudeness. Your job must be difficult. Please don't put all of us protesting this change into one bunch. Thank you. =)
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Sofia1992 said:
    @mercerik.
    Enough of this!
    I don't know what kind of role you have in that community but you are not the leader to tell the others what to do.
    All the players have the permission to have different opinions about that change.
    Also, stop talking to @Elsa like that.
    You need to respect her decision, like it or not.
    @Sofia1992

To be honest with you, I wasn't aware of your existence till you tagged me in one of my comments. I am not claiming to be the leader of this Community. Just like you and Elsa, I have the right to my opinions. I am trying to help this cause. Yes it is true that everybody is entitled to have a different opinions about this change. I was minding my own business till you inserted yourself again in my posting. 

As I said yesterday, I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone here, not even with you. Please stop the annoyance! I should be saying enough of your non-sense, not the other way around. I don't want to deal with you. Please don't use me to further whatever agenda you have in your head! Stop tagging me please!!! 🛑
  • CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    @mercerik, @Elsa, @sofia1992 Who cares? this is on King for messing with us first. They started this fight. But are too big of pansies to fix it back. You hear me King. #BoycottKingCC #stopplayingcandycrushchallenge
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    mercerik said:

@Elsa

Why in the world would I post anything in your YouTube Channel? Do you even have a Community Tab on yours? For crying out loud, this is not about you or me! This is about helping this Cause of Restoring the Board Reset! Good Grief! Please don't use me to advertise your Channel! 
    I am not now or will I ever ask anyone to advertise my Channel.  But when you wrote the message about going to YouTube and posting on the King channels I thought since a couple of my videos have the King name on it that someone here might go post a negative message on my channel.  That's it and nothing more than that.
  • _Elsa_
    I've read and I've listened to what you all have to say and now I am closing down this thread until @Pounawea comes in tomorrow.
  • _Elsa_
    This thread has now been reopened so @Pounaweawill not have to reopen it when he gets to the office in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?