No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    I agree we should speak respectfully to one another. But people are feeling angry. We are feeling powerless. We are tense, on edge, upset, frustrated, etc. NONE of these comments would have been made if the Studio hadn't provoked the situation. When expectations are not met, there is usually disappointment. And it seems the majority of people here had the reasonable (imo) expectation that one of their favorite features of the game would not be capriciously yanked away, returned, yanked away again... King makes literally millions of dollars per week on this one game. And they have been doing so even with this long-running feature in place.

I would like to see King restore this feature, not only to those of us who recently lost it, but to those who lost it back around August 2018, as well. I would like to see this done without a boycott...without King suffering financial losses and without players suffering stress from a game that promises to relieve stress.
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    "Your feedback has been shared with the studio"... Hilarious. I was willing to occasionally spend $ on boosters when able to dictate use of the boosters I PURCHASED, but this new "update" makes the game a waste of time and resources I could input into a different platform. I already uninstalled the game and I will not be playing. Perhaps THAT feedback could be shared with the studio, because the only thing that has been accomplished is to disgust thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of users. 
    Of course, this is just my opinion...but I suspect my opinion will be borne out by the loss of a majority of your long-time players. Cheers and goodbye. 
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

• adahelena
    agreed. if this is their policy now the game is lost. at least my cash wont be fronting it any more
  • catcat36
    catcat36 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I'm so upset about this. We already spend enough money .I want to decide whether I play that level or not. Please change it back. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Elsa said:
    mercerik said:

@Elsa

Why in the world would I post anything in your YouTube Channel? Do you even have a Community Tab on yours? For crying out loud, this is not about you or me! This is about helping this Cause of Restoring the Board Reset! Good Grief! Please don't use me to advertise your Channel! 
    I am not now or will I ever ask anyone to advertise my Channel.  But when you wrote the message about going to YouTube and posting on the King channels I thought since a couple of my videos have the King name on it that someone here might go post a negative message on my channel.  That's it and nothing more than that.
    @Elsa

I wish you read my comments well. My response to you was not a disrespect. It was an absolute frustration of being misunderstood. 

I am not sure you if know that I am a YouTube Creator even though I have that noted on my Community Signature which I carry in every postings or comments I made here. Suzy Fuller and I are co-YouTube Creators. As Candy Crush Saga Gamers, we are here to show support to Players/Members who are affected by this abrupt change..

Being a Community Member yourself, you should understand that my only intention here is to help and not to jeopardize anyone. I am not afraid of anything. I have nothing to lose. I am not an employee and so are you. 

Hope you understand! I have nothing against you.
  • CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    @Pounawea your response has become redundant. Well you may only be the spokesman but tell your studio us players will not settle for anything less then the way it was. #BoycottKingCC, the revolution has begun.
  • adahelena
    mercerik said:
    Wow.  I have been a loyal Candy Crusher for years.  I have spent many hundreds of dollars playing the game despite the occasional frustration and glitch.  I will play this game far less now (if at all) due to this change! You should grandfather in the legacy users and make this rule applicable only to new players! Instead of being excited to play, I'm must frustrated on nightmarish levels and will probably just blow all my stored up boosters and quit for good. Not a good way to keep your base.  (Even Trump keeps his base and he's a terrible person). Way to go! Covfeve yourself!
    @Michelle-69  

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Board Reset Thread!  I love your sense of humor! ❤️ I am sure your second to the last sentence of your paragraph put a smile on some readers faces. 😊 👍 👌
    worst response team ever. you guys really should be better poised for such a devastating error. lots of money lost, esp mine
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Correction:

Let me correct my Original Statement

@SuzyFuller requested that this thread be opened.
    Thanks Suzy!

I sent a tweet to King Games and the Team a Message
    that this thread was closed by someone.

I am just glad that this is now open. It shouldn't have
    been closed in the first place.
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    adahelena said:
    mercerik said:
    Wow.  I have been a loyal Candy Crusher for years.  I have spent many hundreds of dollars playing the game despite the occasional frustration and glitch.  I will play this game far less now (if at all) due to this change! You should grandfather in the legacy users and make this rule applicable only to new players! Instead of being excited to play, I'm must frustrated on nightmarish levels and will probably just blow all my stored up boosters and quit for good. Not a good way to keep your base.  (Even Trump keeps his base and he's a terrible person). Way to go! Covfeve yourself!
    @Michelle-69  

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Board Reset Thread!  I love your sense of humor! ❤️ I am sure your second to the last sentence of your paragraph put a smile on some readers faces. 😊 👍 👌
    worst response team ever. you guys really should be better poised for such a devastating error. lots of money lost, esp mine
    @adahelena

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What team are you talking about? I don't work for King Games. I don't have a boss. I am Self-Employed and a YouTube Creator. If you were confused because of the Sketch Picture of Tiffi with my Message of why we are here, that was the Prize that I got from entering King's Video Competition a few months ago. I didn't know what to do with it so I used it to send a message here. I am a YouTube Candy Crush Saga Gamer. I am here to support Players/Members who are trying to bring back the Free Board Reset. 

Please read my comments well so you won't get confused with my real intentions! I am one of you, a Community Member. 

Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?