Is there a difference of a game board across the various platforms?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
The idea of there possibly being a difference in a level's game board on the different platforms came up in our current contest to beat my score on level 1476.  Curiosity got to me so I went into king.com, Windows 10, Facebook and my Apple device and took print screens of level 2825.  Now let's do some comparisions.

This is from king.com

This is from Facebook

This is from Windows 10

This is from Apple oPhone

This is from Apple iPad

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Hey Elsa, I saw your final message from the contest thread. I hadn't seen it sooner though - unfortunately, I'm too far below the high 2000s levels. Can't you keep scrolling down to 1476 per the original intention? :)
    But if not, I guess someone else using Windows 10 PC can take a screenshot of 2825, no worries.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    oops, I hadn't read the initial post here yet either. So you provided the Windows 10 PC screenshot for 2825. All's well that ends well!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    King.com PC Window 7
  • Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

What I noticed was that they changed and increased the number of points that can be achieved. I could score even less.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Would not it be better to do several competitions? From any gaming platform: 1x Window 7 PC --- Window10 PC and mobile devices. If differences between Facebook and King.com is still. That would be better. So nobody is disadvantaged !!!

That's very important to me.

• _Elsa_
    Hey guys, what I find so interesting is that the number of moves available changes from one platform to another.  I am going to tag the Superstars to get their feedback on this.

• _Elsa_
    edited December 2019
    Tagging our Superstars:

@Lynette    @Chicken_Slayer   @Elsa   @firebombmarkus   @mysticalmysty   @JustPlaying   @Pummy_Raj   @bearwithme @RegalRenz   @LizzyLemondrop   @Sukanta_Biswas   @Crimson_Dawn   @Foley1362

Some of you might play Saga and others don't but we started this discussion in our current Saga contest about the scores being different when playing on computer vs mobile.  I am tagging @JethrinaBodina to comment and I will quote what he said in the contest.

"The gameplay on a PC is different because of the fact that it has more capability than the mobile app. Mobile apps are abbreviated versions of desktop apps and are limited to what they can do. That applies to most apps that are on mobile devices...not just this game."

This got all of us thinking and we decided to compare king.com, Facebook and mobile versions.   I was going to compare level 1476 since that is the contest level that is going on right now but I don't have to tell any of you what it's like to scroll down on your games.  I did print screens above of level 2825 since that is the last level on king.com.  Believe me it was a pain to scroll down even to 2825 on mobile or computer.  A big thing is going on the Saga community about not being able to open the game, exit because you don't like the board and then you lose a life.  So as part of the comparison I wanted to see if the boards all looked similar and found out that the number of moves vary from king.com to Facebook vs mobile.  Please share your thoughts here with us.

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Please do not forget that tagging does not always work !! It is better to write to everyone personally !!!

Only a good intentioned NOTE !!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Spinnifix said:
    @Elsa

Please do not forget that tagging does not always work !! It is better to write to everyone personally !!!

Only a good intentioned NOTE !!!!

Thanks Peggy!  I am one of the first ones to realize that the tagging doesn't work.  On all the Christmas messages that I wrote in every game area and posted tags hardly anyone responded.  And yet it's getting closer to the holiday so they might not be spending as much time here as usual.  I used to put a comma between the names but now I just left spaces so let's see if this works better for tagging.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?