⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Internet Connection

rjloring12
rjloring12 Posts: 1 Newbie
I was playing with no problem then when I went to get new lives if all of a sudden wouldn’t connect to the internet!! I’m a daily player and put a lot of money into this game!! What can I do?? I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled and now it won’t connect to Facebook!!!!!! I have plenty of data space!! Please help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @rjloring12
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

I'm sorry for your problem, show me a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing while trying to connect the game to the server. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
  • ebook19
    ebook19 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am having the same problem right now i have strong internet connection but the game i think is not connecting i cant delete and reinstall in the fear that my game is not saved
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    ebook19 said:
    I am having the same problem right now i have strong internet connection but the game i think is not connecting i cant delete and reinstall in the fear that my game is not saved
    In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

• ebook19
    ebook19 Posts: 2 Newbie
    So what do i need to do ...do i need to reinstall it and start from the bottom
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    ebook19 said:
    So what do i need to do ...do i need to reinstall it and start from the bottom
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this. If you saved the game through the Kingdom or Facebook then you will regain your levels by logging back in.

• lix
    lix Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello. I'm having the same problem. I tried to login with my account to different device and the saved level is couple of levels beyond my current one. Is there any way to restore my progress after reinstall? Also I have too many boosters collected on my phone, is there any way to restore them? I really hope there is. 
    Thanks
  • lmk7107
    lmk7107 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Need to restore progress. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?