No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• freb
    freb Posts: 23 Level 2
    King is killing the golden goose.

Instead of celebrating level 6000, long time players are deleting the app and registering here to complain.

This thread has become a joke (wannabe moderators and "Superstars" fighting and CLOSING the thread when their panties get in a twist)

We're not interested in a compromise (e.g. 1 reset per day)

It must be painfully obvious that you SCREWED UP BIG TIME.

REVERSE THE CHANGE, NOW!!,

• ontgt55
    ontgt55 Posts: 10 Level 2
    As most that have commented, I also disagree with the recent change and would like the ability to back out of a level without losing a life and my boosters.  Since this is NOT the first time this has happened, I’d like to understand why the change occurred in the first place (something that has not been addressed yet). Since everyone plays with the same rules, there isn’t an unfair advantage for one player or another; rather, the advantage goes back to the developers (as if they need any more since they’re writing the code). 
     King already controls which boosters can be used on any given level, so why impact game lives as well?   
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Today community manager Pounawea has written that studio is considering giving one reset per day to which I totally disagree it should be same as it was previously. Abolish FIX and timed boosters from all events 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello @Fakhruddin-2 ,

What I wanted to say is that all the community ideas, suggestions and proposals for the game are important to me and they are going to be forwarded to the Studio. This way, they will be aware of the Community voice and sentiment and they can take your feedback into account. 

As commented earlier today, the Studio will be sharing with us soon an Official communication in which we will get to read and understand the reason behind the changes applied. 

Once again, thank you for being here and for all your feedback. Stay tuned.
  • windsong
    windsong Posts: 1 Newbie
    Well, I am only on Level 3206 but since they took away the reset, I will not be buying any more boosters or “bargain” sets. I spent way too much time and money. Candy Crush was a nice distraction and mindless time suck for many years. But it may be time for me to go sugar-free! 

• xofxof
    xofxof Posts: 13 Level 2
    One reset per day or boosters to reset or preview - that’s all rubbish. 

No compromises here!
    We want it back as it has been. 

The only thing I would accept as a deal would be the possibility to locate the start boosters wherever I want. As this is very unlikely to come - just change it back. 

Interested to hear though what the Studio is going to communicate. 
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    @Pounawea - I do hope the studio will post its decision here on this thread. As with so many others, I registered just to voice my discontent, so I’m not familiar with the many threads. Thank you.
  • Vox
    Vox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello Crush community!

I've registered here today to add my voice to those protesting the new "fix". Having been frustrated on the same level for several days now, I've decided to generously allow 3 days for King to un-fix this, during which time I will be relaxing with more player friendly games. If King persists in this insult to loyal players, I will delete my account on December 15. 

Thank you for your time.
  • 50f00tw0man
    50f00tw0man Posts: 6 Level 2
    I will use up my gold and boosters, remove game  and then restart from the beginning. Although not as challenging, it's enough to keep busy while waiting in line and I won't be wasting money! Great move Candy Crush👎👎👎

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Uh...
    I will use up my gold and boosters, remove game  and then restart from the beginning. Although not as challenging, it's enough to keep busy while waiting in line and I won't be wasting money! Great move Candy Crush👎👎👎

You're likely to get even more upset if you start over. King reduced the number of moves on over 1000 levels back in 2018, some by 76%. So some levels you used to play that had 50 moves? They only have 12 now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?