Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• soheyla444
    soheyla444 Posts: 16 Level 2
    مشکل من این هست که ننیتونم از شمشها استاده کنم عکس رو میفرستم کمکم کنید
  • Isaac12
    Isaac12 Posts: 4 Newbie
    My tip would be to come here to the community and read the posts here.  I've played CC for years and evidently there is so much more to CC than I've ever known!  
    My tip would be to come here to the community and read the posts here.  I've played CC for years and evidently there is so much more to CC than I've ever known!  
    great
  • CheekyChika19
    CheekyChika19 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Bombs are worth more than the candies so if you have a candy bomb, count them and the candies and blow them up! Especially with the levels that need a certain score. 
  • CheekyChika19
    CheekyChika19 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Even though it's a lot of fun to blow up two candy bombs that are side by side, sometimes you're not doing yourself any favors! Make sure your aren't actually blowing up the other boosters you'll need to finish the level. There are times when you can shelter the candy bombs behind licorice or blockers and save them for a better use. If the board is full of white, not clear jellies, you'll need to use the boosters more than that one tempting time. 
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Alright this will be my first tip!
    Check what you have to do for the level.
    Then, see how many moves you have.
    Sometimes I'm half way through a level before I realize what I'm supposed to be doing! =p
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Nut and Cherry drops, ugh, right?

Before you make the first move, take the time to try to find the arrows that point the way off the board and the portals that send them there. They're the ONLY place they will fall off the board and sometimes they're in places that surprise you! If they get stuck sitting next to that portal it's very hard to get them back on track. Sometimes you're set up with them falling right into it, sometimes they get stuck right away and you spend every move trying to line up candy to switch them. Try to line them up as far up the board as possible to give you more chances to do it. Conveyer belts point both directions and in circles. They are often the only ride to the ONE arrow exit that'll drop the nuts and cherries. ONE EXIT, with a candy or two blocking the way! Try to save a color bomb to get them, hope you have fish to eat them, or just use your trusty hammer if you're lucky enough to have one. (They'll make more)

That's one time that blowing up the whole board with two color bombs isn't a good idea, lol. You can drop your nuts and cherries into a literal black hole from which you can NEVER escape. The only thing to do is collect sugar drops, if you have them, because you at least get to keep them when you haven't cleared the level.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    When will the results be announced?
  • stɛʄʄɨ
    stɛʄʄɨ Posts: 31 Level 2
    Ask for lives and try to win more move and see if you can play some combos hope you win good luck
  • stɛʄʄɨ
    stɛʄʄɨ Posts: 31 Level 2
    Ask for lives and try to win more move and see if you can play some combos hope you win good luck

• doniell7162
    doniell7162 Posts: 31 Level 2
    My TIP is this...
    Ask Friends for extra lives constantly, they are always willing to help out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?