🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

Comments

• Elena_zapata2020Elena_zapata2020 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    Quiero que el Dexter Challenge esté activo en el juego, no importa la duración de la carrera espacial.i look forward to the boster dexter, fascinating
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 160 Level 3
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    my dexter was back with a 4 day playing time. I would have prefered the 24 hour one but will take this one. 
  • damsehgaldamsehgal Posts: 1 New Bee
    I like infintespace race
  • yannie13yannie13 Posts: 6 New Bee
    i love using dexter when im at an infinite life..can they add more life to candy crush? make o=it 10 perhaps
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 420 Community Manager
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    Dear community, 

For all of you that have voted, thanks a lot! Let's have a look at the results we've got so far:

For now, the most voted option is: "I want the Dexter Challenge in the game! I don't mind the duration."

I'll leave this poll open a few more days, we need to Candy Crushers to come and vote for their option! Remember that this feedback will be forwarded to the Studio and some changes might be applied to our dear Dexter!

Have a delicious day! 
    Welcome to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 342 Game Expert
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    I love this event and its boosters that it gives so I would like to see it every day.

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan

• DirtySoBoDirtySoBo Posts: 1 New Bee
    More and higher gifts of gold bars please!
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 368 Level 4
    I like the 4 day race to give everyone time to play. It's the only real way left for me to get boosters so I try hard to get into the top of the bracket and stay on Pudding Planet. I'm running out of levels to go back to and beat for help getting stars and such, though, lol
    🎶Oodle-lolly Oodle-lolly Golly what a day🎶
  • courtexcourtex Posts: 5 New Bee
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    I like the 4 day race but seems like it should
    warrant more bars as prizes 
  • Fakhruddin-2Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 31 Level 2
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    I want 4 dexter challenges of 24 hours duration 
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 2,409 Legend
    I prefer the 4 days Space Races
    Before I vote, I want to know what is Dexter? Can it be an English word again, which is not translated? Yes, unfortunately it is so! And annoying!

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

I once took a picture that you know what I'm talking about. Not everything is translated. For me it's always a free guessing hour.

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 10,133 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Spinnifix

Dexter is the space sprint.
    It is offered every week on Facebook, in the Win 10 app and on mobile devices at CCS. And as a reward a lot of boosters

In the end, that's the first place win

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
    I just voted. In principle, I don't care. Just want to create my levels, that's important to me.

Thanks werner

@Werner_Cichy

• JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 368 Level 4
    Spinnifix said:
    Before I vote, I want to know what is Dexter? Can it be an English word again, which is not translated? Yes, unfortunately it is so! And annoying!

Dexter is the name of a candy eating fish that's in charge of a race to a succession of planets, ending on Pudding Planet. He's found under the trophy on the right side of the screen. If he's not in your race screen it's cuz King has screwed you like a bunch of other random players. My Mom doesn't have him, either. For me, he's the only way I get awarded boosters that are worth something. I've stayed on Pudding Planet for a few weeks, it's the highest level you can reach for now, and the reward is 6 hours with color bomb and wrapped/striped candies. 5 lives don't last long even with those boosters so I hoard them during the week. I don't pay for unlimited life, but if I ever have enough gold bars I'll trade them for that someday. I have to claim the 6 hour prizes when I have nothing better to do, I waste a lot of it, though. I also get one of each of the other usual boosters. Whoopeeee!
    🎶Oodle-lolly Oodle-lolly Golly what a day🎶