⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I no longer collect sugar drops from previously finished levels?

GrandmaSue
GrandmaSue Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm no longer able to collect sugar drops from previously completed levels.  How can I get boosters other than paying for them?  Is this going to continue to be the way the game works?  If so, I'm done with it.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @GrandmaSue
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

You can of course collect sugar drops from previous levels. Not every level has the benefit of collecting Sugar Drop, which means you will only get Sugar Drop from Sugar Levels and Sugar levels will have a C mark.
    On the other hand, after collecting 180 drops, you will not get the benefit of collecting Sugar Drop for the next 8 hours.
    If you have trouble understanding anything or have any other questions, let me know again.😉
  • GrandmaSue
    I am able to collect sugar drops when I play on my phone, but there are none available when I play on my laptop.  I have not tried going back to level 1 on my lap top, but I went back a few hundred and did not find any.  I used to find them every time I looked.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I am able to collect sugar drops when I play on my phone, but there are none available when I play on my laptop.  I have not tried going back to level 1 on my lap top, but I went back a few hundred and did not find any.  I used to find them every time I looked.
    Which platform are you using on a laptop?
    Browser or Windows 10 app?
  • GrandmaSue
    My Sugar Drops have magically reappeared.  Happy Camper!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?