No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• halotcc
    halotcc Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I am beyond upset about the so called 'fix' that you made to the game. Why didn't you fix this feature at the time that CC was released? After all these years, we players have been so used to the feature, and now you just cancel it straight away, or may be you just make this change to increase purchases on the gold and boosters. What an efficient way to lose players.

Reminder: you will not get your boosters back when you quit a challenge even if no moves have been made.
  • nursyahirra
    nursyahirra Posts: 2 Newbie
    xoxolo said:
    Ok, then I’m personally planning to quit your game after reaching level 4942 because you have taken away my opportunity to watch ads and are constantly burying my boosters on top of that.   Why do we need to tell you how to make this better?  We don’t work for king.  

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    It sounds like this “fix” is for good 😔.  I appreciate Pounawea getting our voices heard to the Studio.

I have been playing every day and have noticed that our Fantastic Five team failed to reach halfway to the second goal.  This current run we are not even close to the first goal.  I’m not sure if the goal of the Studio was to slow everyone down with the “fix,” but it sure looks like they achieved that goal.  

I’ll continue to play everyday and also refuse to pay for anything in this game anymore.  I’m curious to hear what this official announcement from the Studio will be but I’m not getting my hopes up.  I hope they do the right thing based upon all the comments posted in the “most talked about thread of the year.” 🤨  I’m not sure our community manager had to point that out because we already know that. 

Maybe in the announcement the Studio will revert all those levels that were nerfed and provide more moves???  Haha jk that will never happen 🤪

Anyways, the game is boring now, but at least after my 5 lives run out I’ll go back to reading my book.  
  • BradEW23
    BradEW23 Posts: 6 Level 2
    What a crock of crap this is... you can’t just change a foundational way that the game works after 7 years of playing this thing. There’s no better or other way to preview a board - just undo this action and revert back to the way it was. Otherwise I’m done, as I’m sure thousands will be too. 
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    adahelena said:
    mercerik said:
    adahelena said:
    mercerik said:
    Wow.  I have been a loyal Candy Crusher for years.  I have spent many hundreds of dollars playing the game despite the occasional frustration and glitch.  I will play this game far less now (if at all) due to this change! You should grandfather in the legacy users and make this rule applicable only to new players! Instead of being excited to play, I'm must frustrated on nightmarish levels and will probably just blow all my stored up boosters and quit for good. Not a good way to keep your base.  (Even Trump keeps his base and he's a terrible person). Way to go! Covfeve yourself!
    @Michelle-69  

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Board Reset Thread!  I love your sense of humor! ❤️ I am sure your second to the last sentence of your paragraph put a smile on some readers faces. 😊 👍 👌
    worst response team ever. you guys really should be better poised for such a devastating error. lots of money lost, esp mine
    @adahelena

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

What team are you talking about? I don't work for King Games. I don't have a boss. I am Self-Employed and a YouTube Creator. If you were confused because of the Sketch Picture of Tiffi with my Message of why we are here, that was the Prize that I got from entering King's Video Competition a few months ago. I didn't know what to do with it so I used it to send a message here. I am a YouTube Candy Crush Saga Gamer. I am here to support Players/Members who are trying to bring back the Free Board Reset. 

Please read my comments well so you won't get confused with my real intentions! I am one of you, a Community Member. 

Thanks! 
    the only reason i “confused” you with a message board moderator is because you are acting like one. if you are just “one of us” then stop policing others’ comments on this board. people are free to post any opinions they have about this horrendous “fix” in the game.
    @adahelena

I wasn't acting like a moderator. I am not policing anyone's comments. If I see someone's posting with a nice humor, I praise it. I don't have to be a Moderator or a Community Manager to express my opinion. If you would look at my first response to the Community Manager's Camouflage Unintended Issue and fix, you would not have criticized me for praising someone's comments. Please don't mistake a praise for criticism!

I understand you are frustrated and so are all of us here. Don't take your frustrations out on me when I am just trying to help out. You are not the only one being affected by this. We need as much support as we can get to get this reversed. It would be nice if we could flip some members who have displaced loyalty, taking sides other than ours for personal reasons, trying to undermine people whose main intention is to help bring back what was taken away. Unfortunately, I had to go thru that.

As I said, I am not here to pick a fight with anyone. Keep that in mind!
    it is one thing to have an opinion on the game. but no one wants or needs your excessive & unnecessary opinions on *other people’s opinions*

thats what all the like/dislike buttons are for.

do you see the difference?

✌️ 
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2019

*Edited by CM: let's please keep the discussion around this topic only. Thank you
  • kizzy4464
    kizzy4464 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Level 4133 - deleting the game tonight because the new update with not exiting a level. The years have been fun... glad to have your help in getting over this addition. Making the game less fun was a great idea. 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

We are still working together with the Studio and, for now, I cannot confirm yet whether the official communication will be published today or not. 

I'll keep you posted!

I wanted to thank you all once again for sharing your opinions, your feelings with us and also thank everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful.
  • xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    They have totally ruined this game and I can’t  remember the last time I didn’t play at all.  I have zero interest in playing boring boards that are clearly going nowhere and losing my boosters on top of that.   Honestly I can’t believe how much time I wasted on this nonsense, it’s stupid.   They should have left us alone to get our boosters lined up and roll through levels, slowing down the game like this really shows how pointless and how much of a time suck it really is.  

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?