No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    xoxolo said:
    They have totally ruined this game and I can’t  remember the last time I didn’t play at all.  I have zero interest in playing boring boards that are clearly going nowhere and losing my boosters on top of that.   Honestly I can’t believe how much time I wasted on this nonsense, it’s stupid.   They should have left us alone to get our boosters lined up and roll through levels, slowing down the game like this really shows how pointless and how much of a time suck it really is.  

They surely have done some uncalled for damage. Not only is the game ruined for most people, (I say most because a lot didn't even know about the reset) but they've got people going at each other's throats all in the name of solidarity. I think we're all on the same side, yes? I think this entire discussion could hit the reset button in some cases, lol... At this point we're all just beating a dead horse. To death. Again. And Again. I know I'm guilty of it. Can't delete what you write like you can on other social media platforms! 
    [Deep cleansing breath....aaaahhh] ✌🤗
  • JethrinaBodina
    Pounawea said:
    I wanted to thank you all once again for sharing your opinions, your feelings with us and also thank everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful.
    Thank YOU for keeping calm in the face of such adversity. Posts are sadly turned being turned into "you said" and "you started it". I wish we could delete them if we regret what we say after it's posted. You just can't unsay some things, though.
    I wish I could delete the game and start over, too. It's not about the levels for me, it's about beating them and winning races and earning boosters, etc. Yes, some are easier in the lower levels, but I've been stuck on "not hard" ones for awhile right after I've beaten the Nightmare in one turn! I've i uninstalled and tried to reset myself on Facebook, but it didn't work to let me have a clean slate. I didn't play for three years and it still remembered where I was. CC Friends dropped me a few hundred levels behind where I left it and I lost my favorite character, the Unicorn. That game has never been easy, there aren't enough boosters and you have to hit the blockers way too many times. It stopped being fun so I turned to CCSaga. Now the fun has been sucked out of that.
    Can you tell me why so many of us have lost the ad videos? I came back to this game because of those opportunities to get boosters. It really makes people angry when they find out we are all playing the same game but aren't playing the same game. Ya know? 
    Thanks for getting our reactions to the "Studio". I hope it's going far enough up the chain to someone that cares about their bottom line as well as their loyal following. There has to be at least ONE of them. It's sad to think that something that made so many people happy in their own way has been ruined by greed under the guise of being "never intended". The warranty period ran out years ago... Their choice to "fix" it should gave been made in the very beginning and since it wasn't, it's too late. The reset gave it a unique quality that brought players IN, now they're being driven OUT and not just from CCS, from all of King's games, in order to really hit them where it hurts, in their wallets.
  • Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3
    I think this is a bad move by King.  Why "fix" something that's not broken from a players' point of view?
    However, if they do intend to do something like this, it's not good enough to make an announcement on here - they need to make it pop up at the beginning of the game before it happens, so that people (like me) who don't realise they have made this change, don't get caught out and lose several lives without realising.  Particularly as we no longer get given lives by friends.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Mariesel said:
    I think this is a bad move by King.  Why "fix" something that's not broken from a players' point of view?
    However, if they do intend to do something like this, it's not good enough to make an announcement on here - they need to make it pop up at the beginning of the game before it happens, so that people (like me) who don't realise they have made this change, don't get caught out and lose several lives without realising.  Particularly as we no longer get given lives by friends.
    You don't get lives from friends??? That's terrible!! What do you play on and is it Android or iOS?
     I couldn't play if I didn't have my Mom to send me lives! 
  • simonesez
    simonesez Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am SUPER disappointed in this game. I was about to finish my level undefeated and on my final move to clear the board on level 1475 your game crashed so I did not get Diamond crown and I lost a life!!! How funny that should happen. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    adahelena said:

*Edited by CM: let's please keep the discussion around this topic only. Thank you
    The only foolish part of any of this thread is the juvenile reference to genitalia this person gave himself for an identity. I can't take back or delete what I said, but I have the right to be offended. 
  • Peprokket
    Peprokket Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m out. Was on level 4060. Spent plenty of money on crush. I pay for the boosters. Should be mine to use how I’d like. If that means resetting a level so be it. Guess I should thank the powers that be for saving me money. 
  • JoeD
    JoeD Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm new to this game and have seen a lot of the rules change after I learned to move forward.
    As far as a preview of the level, perhaps a generic,  but realistic and accurate for level, random example picture or suggestions on what you really need to have in your tool kit (bare minimum boosters,etc) available to  honestly have a good chance.
    Thanks
  • Tchkjh
    Tchkjh Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm a longtime player who had reached level 3893 before you pulled this nasty little trick. I would mostly play for free and occasionally buy some boosters if I hadn't earned any in a while or was in a particularly tight spot. I'm not prepared to pay for boosters that end up in useless positions, so that's it, I'm out. While CC was an absolutely outstanding game when it came out and is still quite good, there are others out there now. Sorry guys, you killed the goose that lays the golden eggs. Too bad. Anyone have any suggestions for replacement games?

• Tchkjh
    Tchkjh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Cookie Jam. It is very similar and you can reset the board and even with difficult levels you can win without spending a fortune.  Now also candy crush has reduced the piggy bank for 60 to 30 gold bars for $2.99.  I'm out.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?