Is there a difference of a game board across the various platforms?

2»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

It doesn't matter how you mark everyone, that doesn't help !!! @Lola_Pop knows and passed it on a long time ago. I saw it, your pages remained blank. That's a coincidence that you end up there !!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    That is not good at all!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    just. The page King.com has a lot to improve !!! I know what I'm talking about !!!
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I have 25 moves on my iPad but only because I have a full xmas stocking so really only 22 moves.
     I can’t remember what level but the other week one of the groups I’m on did a beat my score and I had a completely different game to the original poster! 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    This would make for an interesting experiment as i suggested. Maybe run a couple of contests for members to provide their scores with the info on the platform they used to achieve that score. I haven't played many times on my PC, but it's Windows10, and now I'm curious. I don't find a difference between my tablet and phone, they seem fairly consistent. The only difference between them had been the lack of certain benefits like the Booster Boy and Stockings. They aren't on my Mom's tablet and never have been, and she has no ad videos on it. She also doesn't have the Bot and Stockings on her phone but DOES have the ad videos. Go figure! It's just whacky and a little on the sketchy side, lol. I need to see if my PC has any if that stuff left! 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    The differences in levels between the different platforms: Win 10, mobile, HTML, and the "old flash" online  at King.com have always existed. Maybe not in how the board looks necessarily but some levels are definitely easier to pass on different versions. I have always played across the platforms. You get the benefits of all that is available that way. Some features may appear on only one of your devices or all of them or on none of them. You can still collect regular boosters on the "old flash" version at present when collecting sugar drops but the graphics do not work. Adobe Flash player will no longer be supported after December 2020 so I do not think we need to worry about the "old flash" version for long. If you check my posted score for level 1476 it is also high. When I achieved this score I was playing the "old flash" version. But some levels are better on other versions. 🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?