⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get my daily treat calendar? It has disappeared.

lweidenman
lweidenman Posts: 1 Newbie
Daily treat calendar has stopped appearing. When it did appear, it was always stuck on day 1. Three times in 2 years it went to day 2. Now it is gone.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lweidenman - welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear about the problems you have been having with the daily calendar.  Do you still have other Power-ups (those events listed under the booster wheel icon on the right hand side)?  I have not heard that the studio is conducting a test on the daily calendar feature but I will ask the CM (however since they are located in Europe, they are already gone for the weekend so I won't hear anything until Monday). 

Sometimes the studio will conduct a test to learn how the players enjoy different features and events so sometimes some people will have access to some things while other people will have access to different events/features and not have any access at all to a certain feature.

In the meantime - can you provide a bit more information?  What platform (make and model) are you playing on and what version of the software you are using do you have.  

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?