No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    If they do not plan to reverse the situation and it is taking them this long to tell us the reason for the change, something isn't right. Presumably, they had a reason for the change before they made the change. If they are delaying now, it is likely because they do not want to disclose the real reason...they want to wait until their PR dept can put a spin on it.
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

cool. well then i have no plans to pay candy crush another dime from now until eternity. goodbye CC, you WILL miss my wallet. ✌️
  • SuzyFuller
    Options
    You know how when King "fixes" one thing, ten other things seem to break? Well, there's no Cosmic Climb available to those of us who have made it to the final round. I invested time to work on that event. Imagine how upset people who invested money are feeling right about now...
  • crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options
    If they do not plan to reverse the situation and it is taking them this long to tell us the reason for the change, something isn't right. Presumably, they had a reason for the change before they made the change. If they are delaying now, it is likely because they do not want to disclose the real reason...they want to wait until their PR dept can put a spin on it.
    This 👆👆👆

Tell ‘em Suzy!
  • Simba64
    Simba64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No more game previews!!! Ripped not fixed!!!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    You know how when King "fixes" one thing, ten other things seem to break? Well, there's no Cosmic Climb available to those of us who have made it to the final round. I invested time to work on that event. Imagine how upset people who invested money are feeling right about now...
    I have it, Suzy. You had to open the game as soon as the contest started at 8 am (in the US, don't know how it works globally, didn't pay attention!) There are a limited # of slots so you needed to jump in as fast as possible. I just happened on it around 9am, I forgot what day it is. Sorry you didn't get into it... I'm stuck on a level that may mean the end of my race, I've already harvested the stars from the lower levels, too! 
  • SuzyFuller
    Options
    I have it, Suzy. You had to open the game as soon as the contest started at 8 am (in the US, don't know how it works globally, didn't pay attention!) There are a limited # of slots so you needed to jump in as fast as possible. I just happened on it around 9am, I forgot what day it is. Sorry you didn't get into it... I'm stuck on a level that may mean the end of my race, I've already harvested the stars from the lower levels, too! 

Ty. I do have it now. It started considerably later here than the last two rounds began.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome, glad I could help, sorta

Well, yay fer you! Good luck! I have no idea what the grand prize is, but 3rd place was underwhelming, lol. Still, if it's free it's fer me!

• omnithx
    omnithx Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

My suggestion is that when you press on a level, there would’ve be an extra button next to Play that reads Preview. If you press it, a screenshot is shown of that level, without boosters etc, just what the standard version would appear as. 
    Have an ‘x’ somewhere to clear the preview screen, taking you back to the regular startup screen. 
    You then press Play to commence the level, it would begin as usual with boosters in play if you have them. 

• Yeimy12345
    Yeimy12345 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?