Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    I love this event and its boosters that it gives so I would like to see it every day.
  • DirtySoBo
    DirtySoBo Posts: 1 Newbie
    More and higher gifts of gold bars please!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    I like the 4 day race to give everyone time to play. It's the only real way left for me to get boosters so I try hard to get into the top of the bracket and stay on Pudding Planet. I'm running out of levels to go back to and beat for help getting stars and such, though, lol
  • courtex
    courtex Posts: 9 Level 2
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    I like the 4 day race but seems like it should
    warrant more bars as prizes 
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    I want 4 dexter challenges of 24 hours duration 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    I prefer the 4 days Space Races
    Before I vote, I want to know what is Dexter? Can it be an English word again, which is not translated? Yes, unfortunately it is so! And annoying!

• Spinnifix
    I once took a picture that you know what I'm talking about. Not everything is translated. For me it's always a free guessing hour.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,248 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Spinnifix

Dexter is the space sprint.
    It is offered every week on Facebook, in the Win 10 app and on mobile devices at CCS. And as a reward a lot of boosters

In the end, that's the first place win

• Spinnifix
    I just voted. In principle, I don't care. Just want to create my levels, that's important to me.

Thanks werner

@Werner_Cichy
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Spinnifix said:
    Before I vote, I want to know what is Dexter? Can it be an English word again, which is not translated? Yes, unfortunately it is so! And annoying!

Dexter is the name of a candy eating fish that's in charge of a race to a succession of planets, ending on Pudding Planet. He's found under the trophy on the right side of the screen. If he's not in your race screen it's cuz King has screwed you like a bunch of other random players. My Mom doesn't have him, either. For me, he's the only way I get awarded boosters that are worth something. I've stayed on Pudding Planet for a few weeks, it's the highest level you can reach for now, and the reward is 6 hours with color bomb and wrapped/striped candies. 5 lives don't last long even with those boosters so I hoard them during the week. I don't pay for unlimited life, but if I ever have enough gold bars I'll trade them for that someday. I have to claim the 6 hour prizes when I have nothing better to do, I waste a lot of it, though. I also get one of each of the other usual boosters. Whoopeeee!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?