⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why has my count for a full piggy bank gone from 60 to 30

ConniebDre
ConniebDre Posts: 2 Newbie
My piggy bank usually go to 60 bars b4 its considered full. Now it's 30....why?

Best Answers

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ConniebDre and welcome to our wonderful community.  You should still be able to collect a maximum of 60 gold bars before purchasing your piggy bank.  However you can buy the piggy bank once it has at least 30 gold bars.  However the price is the same, whether you purchase 30 gold bars or wait until it is completely full and has 60 gold bars.  It is your option.
  • courtex
    courtex Posts: 9 Level 2
    But it is saying full at 30. Noticed same thing today 
  • AkATraiN
    AkATraiN Posts: 6 Level 2
    I'm having the same issue, my bank has been full at 30 for days. I'd love to have my 60 bars back.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    This is another "improvement" for the "benefit" of players. It's been like that in my game for months and months (i.e. full at 30 gold bars, but costs the same that 60 gold bars used to cost). It seems the change is catching up to all players now.
  • ilana68
    ilana68 Posts: 1 Newbie
    הקלד את התגובה שלך הגבתי על אותה בעיה החזיר שלי מלא ב 30 ולא עולה ל 60 חיכיתי אולי יתמלא וזה לא קרה. 
  • courtex
    courtex Posts: 9 Level 2
    No mine is just stuck at 30 and won’t let me add more. There is something wrong with the bank because it used to go up to 60. I know I can purchase earlier at 30 but the issue is it is never going above 30.
  • ConniebDre
    ConniebDre Posts: 2 Newbie
    @bearwithme I'm aware I can by the bank at anytime I like...but my point is that its saying full at 30 instead of 60 like it did a week ago. Its not fair to give us 60 bars all this time and now cut it in half...bad buisness... 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ConniebDre - I'm sorry - I didn't realize the studio was testing this feature of the piggy bank again.  
    The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give our players what they really enjoy! 

In this case, unfortunately it appears you are part of a group where they are testing the maximum amount of  gold bars in your piggy bank.  They have tried a similar test in the past - in fact I was part of it.  The good news is that after several weeks, I finally got back the ability to accumulate 60 gold bars, so hopefully you will too sometime in the future.  Also FYI - there is an ongoing test where the piggy bank has been totally removed from a players game.

The best thing you can do at this time is provide feedback in a discussion thread (there is probably a similar one out there) about how you feel about the change, and be patient and hopefully your bank will eventually be restored back to a maximum of 60 gold bars.
  • jstsayjulie1967
    jstsayjulie1967 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Yeah just another way to strip customers from their money!!  Mine was changed last week sometime and has really ticked me off!!  Greedy!!
  • sexyasiandew
    sexyasiandew Posts: 3 Newbie
    well I personally detest this change. I'd like it to go back to full at 60

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?