No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• jd1017
    jd1017 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not being able to reset anymore...I’m done...not fun anymore.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    You are more than entitled to your opinion. However the comments are getting very negative. Please if you have an opinion, email support and vent there. We do have house rules on here for a reason. While your opinion is your own, if you are not happy with the way games are run, ganging up on here and adding people, which is my own opinion not kings, is resorting to bullying, do it our way or else. If you have constructive criticism then fine, if not, please email them. 
    A reminder. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2019
     I suggest very strongly you email support. They can pass your feedback on as they always do to the studio. 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    by the way what happened to the discussion about time boosters fro sugar drops?? i thought king would revoke this change as thi really killed the moral of many players, actually before i would play something like 250 levels per week but since it is timed sugar drop boosters and harder levels , I hardly complete 50 levels in a week!🙄🙄🙄 

About resetting the candy board b4 even playing , king you have made me  speechless 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 and angry!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    xoxolo said:
    Ok, then I’m personally planning to quit your game after reaching level 4942 because you have taken away my opportunity to watch ads and are constantly burying my boosters on top of that.   Why do we need to tell you how to make this better?  We don’t work for king.  
    @xoxolo please just uninstall b if you are using the App but don't forget to save your progress either on Facebook or Email.
    you know candy crush saga is some kind of chill pill to me, its actually the only game I have in my device but i always uninstall when it makes angry , but later install 😋 again to continue only to find frustrating changes!!🙄🙄
  • icebox
    icebox Posts: 4 Newbie
    Please revise this decision. I've been spending a moderate amount of money here and there.
    I think I will continue to play but without spending any money until you change this back.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    by the way what happened to the discussion about time boosters fro sugar drops?? i thought king would revoke this change as thi really killed the moral of many players, actually before i would play something like 250 levels per week but since it is timed sugar drop boosters and harder levels , I hardly complete 50 levels in a week!🙄🙄🙄 

About resetting the candy board b4 even playing , king you have made me  speechless 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 and angry!
    The thread about the useless timed boosters is still around, just scroll down a bit in general discussion and you should be able to find it.

Join the rest of us and simply stop playing until the “fix” is changed.  There are plenty of other better uses for your free time after all!
  • queenie777
    queenie777 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Level 5461 here. Not spending money anymore either. Quite a huge setback in game progress. Literally just took me 4 hours of straight game play to win one level. One of the best parts of the game was the restart feature. Now if I click the wrong level or forget to use or not use a booster I'm out of luck. Especially when the booster bot is active. Bad form, candy king, bad form. 
  • mald12
    mald12 Posts: 74 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    I'm on the field again, lots of emails annoy me if you disagree with the king's opinion, please move away because I believe the king certainly thinks we love him.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    mald12 said:
    I'm on the field again, lots of emails annoy me if you disagree with the king's opinion, please move away because I believe the king certainly thinks we love him.
    Hi @mald12 !

Ha-ha-ha! 😂 🤣 Love him, really??? Not unless he is Elvis but then that was way before my time. 🤣😹

BTW, there is a way to OPT-OUT of Notifications.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?