Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges?

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I prefer the 4 days Space Races
    I prefer the 4 days challenge.
  • Morvena
    Morvena Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don't mind the frequency, but I'd love to see more planets
    I like the space race but there should be a few more planets and it could be over a few days
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Question: What does the party booster do? I don't want to use it to no avail to find out. Can't somehow store a list? This applies to all legends !!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Another thing about the time boosters: It's not fair either. If you have to wait 30 minutes for a lifetime. It is pointless. Can't you change that?

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    would prefer more planets

• AkATraiN
    AkATraiN Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    Personally love the Dexter challenge. Would like more rewards at the end of a four day event especially for top three players.
  • sanihasani
    sanihasani Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I want the Dexter Challenge active in the game, don’t mind the duration of the Space Race
    I didn't had the Dexter Challenges for a long time I'm really eager to play it in my phone again,cause I needed I'm in level 5960 and I need the boosters 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community, 

For all of you that have voted, thanks a lot! Let's have a look at the results we've got so far:

For now, the most voted option is still: "I want the Dexter Challenge in the game! I don't mind the duration." 

I've been sharing this information also to Dexter and he's really happy about it. The majority wants to see him in the game.  🙂

Alright, I'm going to leave this poll open for the rest of the year, we need to Candy Crushers to come and vote for their option! Remember that this feedback will be forwarded to the Studio and some changes might be applied to our dear Dexter.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I prefer the 24 hours Space Races
    @Pounawea can you please ask the studio what's going on with Dexter?  I had him last night and had built up a bunch of color bombs in one try and when the level ended the challenge wasn't there anymore.  This morning I opened up my game on Windows 10 and whatever I collected last night is not showing up!  It's back today but I have to start at the beginning all over again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?